Emperor in LA this weekend

Conquer All said:
:OMG: are you disrespecting one of the greatest black metal bands ever? son, they are one of the few bands that invented black metal.

Huh? No.

But anyway. I was going to go the LA show. I bought plane tickets and tickets for the show. But my plans fell through because I had to rely on someone else for a ride and hotel shit. Argh!

Conquer All said:
:OMG: are you disrespecting one of the greatest black metal bands ever? son, they are one of the few bands that invented black metal. shame on you...

Not just black metal, Emperor is one of the best metal bands period.

well its a bit too late now only because the show is in two days and he is leaving to go out of town on monday. tomorrow is no good either. oh well like i said in a couple years when i start driving and can go places on my own, emperor will come back

oh hey i meant to ask a favor of someone going to the LA show...

Could someone buy me a tour shirt (short sleeve) and send it to me? I will send money for the shirt, shipping, and maybe a little extra :)

Wolftribe said:
oh hey i meant to ask a favor of someone going to the LA show...

Could someone buy me a tour shirt (short sleeve) and send it to me? I will send money for the shirt, shipping, and maybe a little extra :)
i wouldve but ya know i cant go. im pretty sure that there will be on ebay though