Plans this weekend?

Shpongled

Aug 30, 2001
What are yours? I haz none so I might copy you if yours are awesome enough. It's supposed to be fairly decent here, weather wise, and I'm not going camping (although some friends are going and have extended the invitation to me, to which I have so far declined). I'm fairly broke so anything I do will have to be on the cheap.

Also, I'm not opposed to doing absolutely nothing all weekend, which I haven't done for some time. I start my new job on Monday, so I can't wreck myself toooooo hard this weekend and be a zombie on my first day.

What are YA'LLZ plans?!

you know, doing nothing all weekend sometimes is wonderful and very well needed!

I am leaving town to visit friends from out of state and I predict much fun and a lot of good wine to be consumed this weekend!
The place where I'm going has awesome hiking trails and so my doggie will also have a blast this weekend ;)

Enjoy doing nothing and relax sb, you need it :)

Working at a radio station... sounds familiar?

And stupid bandmeeting drama. :bah:

But on the other hand: Fußball!11 :Spin:

Probably yard work, maybe a little disc golf, most likely a BBQ. Other than that nothing.
Oh yeah... throw some beer into the mix.

Praying for this goddamn sunburn to bugger off and if that's successful I envisage doing not all that much.

Feel free to copy it if you like. :)

Might go see some 80s cawk rawk cover band play a free show at some bar. It's in North Beach though, which is like party central in SF so it's always full of douchebag out of towners and asshole cops who have to deal with said douchebags. Next weekend I'm going to see Night Ranger at a county fair and then... Iron FUCKING Maiden next Sunday! :kickass:

Alice in Chains on Friday in Padova, Plan De Fuga on Saturday in Gemona, Sunday probably sleeping/playing Eve/practicing.