Memorial Day Weekend plans?

Too many things to do, not enough days to do them......

Been invited to BBQ's both Saturday and Sunday, massive amounts of grilled meat and Beer/Vodka. Supposed to play golf Sat, Sun and Mon, more dinking of Beer/Vodka each day. Drinking major amounts of Beer/Vodka, put the first badass landscape job on the yard of the year, drink more Beer/Vodka. I really see a theme here...:kickass::kickass::kickass:

Well, I think we're going to finish the pond. My koi are nearly over the legal limit and the indoor tank is already taking up too much room. I can't keep the water quality at an acceptable level. Then, I can sell the tank on Craig's list and finish helping my bf move in. Yay for moving in! *does the moving in dance*

Jam with buddies, reminisce on the test I failed Friday (radians and shit, fuck you math) and play CoD4.

P90 motherfucka's.

my band is playing a show with psychosomatic this weekend and then just regular practice. since we don't have school monday though i'm gunna start working on some glam/hair metal songs for a fun jam band i'm starting with my friend before he goes to college, its gunna be sick.

tonight, going with my friends Dan and Andrew to see Indiana Jones. Saturday night into Sunday, I'm going with my parents and grandparents to Atlantic City. Sunday, me and Andrew are going to hit a few bars or something.

tonight, going with my friends Dan and Andrew to see Indiana Jones. Saturday night into Sunday, I'm going with my parents and grandparents to Atlantic City. Sunday, me and Andrew are going to hit a few bars or something.

You should go to Manhattan and check out this bar call Yogi. It's this dirty redneck joint with awesome bartenders and bitches all get up on the bar and dance and whatnot.