The 'What did/are you doing this weekend" Thread

Tonight is the night!

That voting you guys did for us is what got us on the show we have tonight. So thanks! We got snubbed in the initial rounds but tonight is all judge based voting, so I feel very confident we can take it. Plus, we have a ton of people coming out for us, so that will be good.

Saturday will be final four day. With Michigan in the Final Four, it's going to be quite exciting for this guy.

Sunday I head to Frankenmuth. Chicken, Christmas, Beer, can't beat it!

Got two gigs this weekend: tonight at Silk City Music in Florence MA and tomorrow at the Amity Teen Center in Woodbridge CT. Pumped!

This weekend ORCumentary is doing a mini tour! Friday May 10th at Mojo 13, Wilmington DE. Saturday at the Lansdale VFW, PA. Both shows have Frost Giant and Swarm of Arrows on it, in addition to other bands. If you're in the area you should come out!

Last weekend I apparently ordered cd's when I was drunk, but I can't remember doing it. They arrived yesterday. I now know I have a superb taste in music when I'm dead drunk.... :) It was a Hamferd ep and an Eivør album.

Last edited by a moderator:
^That's hilarious and awesome. All at the same time.

No plans this weekend really, other than watching football on Saturday and drinking a ton. Seems like the first weekend in a while with no real concrete plans. So that's kind of nice.

My x-mas holiday started on friday the 13th. I'm already bored. It goes on until january 6... I'm so bored I already started packing, though I won't be moving until march 1st.

Recorded my bass tracks for my new band's new album.

That's right I have a new band, Entransient. I'll post a fb link later, but I'll let you guys know when we have material released. Should have a single in the next few weeks.

A friend of mine, who lives a few states away, is coming up to hang out for the weekend. Most of our time will be spent at this 2 day local metalfest (i'm playing on the second day).