The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

A8

Jul 29, 2007
i wanted a new thread on the forum and i couldn't think of something that hasn't already been done a million times before, so i just went with something that i happened not to see in this forum

that could be what your eating, watching, playing, writing, etc.

if this thread is a fail then just don't respond and let it die
you dont have to post THIS THREAD SUCKS ASS in huge font

We've had threads similar to this before, and they tended to be pretty popular, so I can't see many people bitching about this one.

As for me:
Just finished listening to Gov't Mule - High and Mighty for the first time. I like maybe 1/3 of the songs off of it. About to cook lunch, cuz I'm hungry.

Watching Rutgers rape Norfolk. They took their fucking starters out at halftime. Which sucks for Ray Rice since he can't build up his stats in his pursuit for the Heisman trophy, but he did get 72 yards and 3 touchdowns. Right now it's 59 to 0.

Finished watching Notre Dame vs. Michigan. Close game, 39-0. now I'm watching the Atl vs. Nats baseball game. While eating Mcdonalds.

As for me:
Just finished listening to Gov't Mule - High and Mighty for the first time. I like maybe 1/3 of the songs off of it. About to cook lunch, cuz I'm hungry.

Gov't Mule has some good songs. Usually 50% of a Gov Mule album sucks though.

Well I can tell you what I've done all day and what I will be doing tonight.

Today I had brunch at the dining commons, then came back and sat in front of my computer and read the whole books of Genesis and Exodus for my Honors course. The whole while reading I listened to a plethora of albums, including albums by Anti, I Shalt Become, Dusk (Hun), Nortt, Leviathan, Alatyr and Be Persecuted (mostly black metal that cookiecutter lent me). After reading for almost 4 hours I struck up a convo with CC on AIM and we discussed theology and what not. I went to dinner at the commons with my new friends Cody and Zev. After dinner I hung out with them and we revisited our childhood days with homestarrunner.com.

Now I'm back in my dorm, posting here, now with my collection on shuffle. I plan on having my nightly coffee in 10 mins and popping in my nightly episode of 24, Season 3.

right now I'm playing Halo 2 online, as I listen to little 12 years olds cry like there is no tommorrow, as I pwn them with my Halo skills lol