What are you doing/have you done today/this week?

What?! That's crazy! Anyone I would know or know of?

Just some friends we gave a CD.
NeO are serious business now XD
Mark (the groom) joined us at the most recent castle gig, but that's all.
I was pretty excited when I found out :)

Pfft as if classical music is nerdy in anyway shape or form. Most 20th & 21st century classical music is way more experimental than most metal!

No cool lightshows :heh:

What have I done today? Paperwork, lots of it.

LOTS of it. Ugh, to much.. I fucking hate:

Centerlink
RTO / Taxation office
Anybody who gives me paperwork that doesn't insome way make me money

On that note. Bleh. :puke:

Have been at an extended New Years Eve party for a while. Was there for a couple of days beforehand and just got home. Also on the train at Frankston some girl in a NeO t-shirt got on and we had a frantic conversation about how awesome NeO are for all the carriage to hear. I think her name was 'Olivia something' on the Forum.

Last week I went to a Korpiklaani, Tyr, Swashbuckle and White Wizzard show...

Sadly...the show was pretty damn disappointing...bad sound made worse by the fact that most people there were pretty annoying...Tyr was the reason I went and they were good, but Korpiklaani, who was headlining was a pretty big disappointment, I just couldn't get into the mood or the atmosphere of the show...

I'm going to Nile tonight...that'll be a lot better, Nile hasn't disappointed me yet, and they're being supported by Krisiun and Immolation...so the show should be killer!

I'm going to Nile tonight...that'll be a lot better, Nile hasn't disappointed me yet, and they're being supported by Krisiun and Immolation...so the show should be killer!

Nile are always excellent live. :)

I've spent the arvo trying to catch up on work emails which I've been getting behind a bit whilst recording this album... slowly getting through the epic pile! :/

Nile are always excellent live. :)

I've spent the arvo trying to catch up on work emails which I've been getting behind a bit whilst recording this album... slowly getting through the epic pile! :/

Not only were they excellent...it may have been the best show I've EVER went to! I got to spend the entire show right in front of Karl Sanders! And got to meet everyone after the show, it was so awesome!

You'll get through the work man, best of luck!

Anyway, I got home from two epic days of shows

septic_flesh140_638040.jpg

This pic says it all, I'm the guy front row with the Septic Flesh shirt. XD

Anyway, I saw Between the Buried and Me, Cynic, Devin Townsend and Scale the Summit on Thursday...every band was AWESOME, and the show itself was really, really an incredible experience, DTP and Cynic stole the show and I wish they had more time, but it was phenominal nevertheless.

Then, last night I saw Behemoth, Suffocation and Septic Flesh with a few other bands (which is where the picture is from). Was yet another phenominal show, I probably pissed off everyone around me thanks to constant headbanging, but oh well, was amazing!

4:30am, just woke up.

Spent my saturday night out clubbing with friends, fell asleep to star wars episode 1 last night, now im awake with fucked up sleeping habbits. Yay.

Went to the Espy to catch some bands, then decided that since it was only 12:20 on a friday night, I could walk back into the city and catch the last train rather than tram it. Good old exercise. Got there after 1:05 hrs to find out I'd missed the last train. Have only just moved house so am not familiar with Nightrider routes, but a quick squiz over the boards and I found the one I want. I jump on just before it leaves (so good timing there) to find that it stops at the train station before mine, but I figure I can walk to that one, then walk home. This is at 2:20am. I walk to the next train station only to find that I've got north and south confused, so I have to turn around, head back to my starting point, continue on to the next station, then from there walk home. Got there mere seconds before 4am. Collapsed in bed, rather buggered.

Trying to get access to my mailbox. Yes, the physical one. Has a padlock on it. Trying to get real estate agent to remove it. Started off with "there's a guy in the area, he'll get it done in the next 10 to 15 minutes". That was last week some time.

Oh, trying to get internet. Moved into some sort of blackspot area. Only dslam seems to be a telstra one, and there are no ports available. And it looks like no more will be built in the near future because of the whole NBN thing. Currently investigating wireless. Shocked at the crappiness of the plans (this in 2010).

Oh, trying to get internet. Moved into some sort of blackspot area. Only dslam seems to be a telstra one, and there are no ports available. And it looks like no more will be built in the near future because of the whole NBN thing. Currently investigating wireless. Shocked at the crappiness of the plans (this in 2010).

“Coverage of the NodeMobile Data service is over 96% of the Australian population, and this is continually expanding via the Optus yesG network roll-out.”

…
Sounds good, so I enter the address on their checker tool.

“Sorry, 3G service is not currently available in your area, however, we're continually working to expand our coverage. Please try again soon.”
Network Status: Not Serviceable
:erk: :puke:

French film festival. Caught Someone I Loved last week (very good), seeing Skirt Day tonight.

Might be getting some sort of internet in the next few days.