What's the most relevant thing you have done with your day today?

Did a healthy 82 min cardio session. Ive realized that doing anything under an hour is going to do fuck all on my quest in achieving 8 min abs. Need to kick it up a notch.

Also went to Costco, dropped over 40 on Acai related products. Ye think this screenname is some cheeky shit?

For the past hr been waiting at the Doc's office. Wife has a late af Fri appt. No clue when tf we're going to get out of here, but getting intimate with retro RC threads filling the void.

Wanted to cook up some ribs this evening, but the amount of ribs sold by costco run for 50 bucks a pack and are enough to feed a small Krigloch. Rather go to Stater Bros for a smaller amount of baby backs.

Now I got some 5 year old rocking back n forth several feet away. Fuck kids are annoying.

Reactions: dorian gray
Typical Saturday

5:55am wake up
6:00am take a shit and grind the covfefe beans
7:00am "dang, gonna be a hot one. should i go to the mountains, or just relax at home?"
7:30am "hot damn, that new fruit stand i found is open early on weekends!"
7:31am wrastle the dogbeast into the Jeep (she hates the Pukemobile)
7:40am "yer doin' fine, let's boogie!"
8:10am return home with more fruit than sense, no puke in sight, worsh the wife's car
10:00am "see ya later honay, i'll be drunk by 3pm today!"
11:30am locale brewerye openes
11:40am "thank ye kindly for the 8% jugs."
12:00pm call Mom and discuss Wimbledon
12:30pm lunch break (last night's leftovers)
1:00pm Smokey and the Bandit, paused several times to wrastle sleeping dogbeast
3:00pm drunkposting on RC

EDIT: OT: gonna go with the worsh the car bit. Happy Wife = Happy Life

Last edited:
I went swimming with the kiddos. Had fun.

And suffering from caffeine withdrawal. I'm limiting the amount to help with sleep. Im dying here.

fight-club-jacks-complete-lack-of-surprise.gif

^ I did this earlier this year. Wasn’t too bad really. After a couple months I really missed sipping on something hot in the mornings so I started drinking tea.

I work nights so I felt I had an excuse to down usually one (sometimes 2) Bangs/Reign/Adrenaline Shoc energy drinks. You know, the "healthy" ones.

I'm trying to stick to my Zevia now. Much less caffeine and bullshit.

I like tea. Hate covfefe

I can sleep after downing the most purist of Cubano blends. Pass the PWO and a pillow, no fooqin problem. Zzzzzz

My receptors are fucking fried. All hail 15yrs of graveyard.

What makes me toss and turn is worry or anxiousness while in my slumber. As stupid as this sounds, the thought of swing trading shit and opportunity cost while dozing fuggs with my sleep tremendously. I'll find myself keeping too close of an eye on tickers right before my diurnal dreamscape. This wrecks more than I can state. There's hardcore truth to unplugging before dozing.

In other sleep related news, I think I fucked up the binding to one my bed slats while trying to fix it the other week. All slats intact, but now there's more slack to em. Fooqs need to be tout. May end up buying a metal bunkie board. If that fails, all new bed. Preferably King size.

I was ALMOST tempted to make a bed thread.

Going with a bunkie board until I research this further. As much as I would like a King mattress, I dont think it would be feasible given the bedroom dimensions. Would have to toss out a desk drawer and push it up against the wall.

Was expecting the price for a quality queen to go over 1k price point, but looks like theres a ton of options around 600. All hail online retailers with little overhead.

He’ll need the space for sure when his brothers girlfriend moves in. And brings her cousins. And other boyfriend.

Reactions: NAD
Also…there will be less room when the sister in law moves in

We had to have another chat over this two days back. Also planned a fireside sitdown next time we're all in one place.

Kid is beyond pussy whipped, to the point of borderline co-dependency.

Forthcoming fireside brought forth by the gal showing up to wait for him while he was at work. Mind you the misses and I had to babysit this broad for 5 hrs until he got off work. Uhhh what if we were out or WANTED to go out? Im not letting a stranger sit in our abode unattended for hours.

So thats point uno.

Point dos is that this bint's sleep overs need to be limited to once a week. Neither of us care if he bangs her senseless 7 days a week, just take the fucking broad home after youre done.

Yea this is going to be a problem, but im far more sensible in my approach now. Kind of lost it at the onset. Trying to be reasonable for all parties involved.

Worst case scenario, both of them move in with his mom who will be more than enthralled to have em. I dont think pissing away prosperity for some pussy is the right go though. Kid was making some strides past 9 months, and is pissing it away for an empty set of balls. Guh

Re: Bunkie Board, its pretty much metal bed slats that ye wedge into your existing bed frame. The structure to the bed is fucked due to Chinese construction.

Another major catalyst is that she doesnt own her own car, nor has any desire to purchase one. Apparently doesnt want to make any payments or pay for insurance.

Doesnt have any problem having my bro pick her up and drive her around. She's also a fuggin vegan of all things. So many red flags that just make me go ape shit that I need to find my inner chi over the matter.

Its really a fugged up situation. As I do want all parties, herself included to be happy and live harmoniously. Alas, I dont see it playing out that way. My bro always has routinely chosen friends/pussy over family. This is his second stint living with us, and our approach this go around was one that was more roommate geared and less familial.

We'll see. I forecast he eventually moves out due to our bitching, ends up working his ass off for this cunt, breaks up down the road, and wastes a shit ton of time that couldve been used towards life progression all in the name of vag. Guh

Bunkie Board Results

Put it all together in relative short order. Zinus were pros about labeling everything proper and including a ratchet with the bedroom steel.

When it came time to wedge it inbetween the frame, shit was a good 2-3 inches short in width. Yea I feared this, hence why I left the wooden slats intact and laid the bunkie on top of it. Ended up nig rigging some hard styrofoam which came with the packaging to fill the gap. Fits perfectly FOR NOW.

The bed rests several inches higher, and seems relatively sturdy. Overall mildly satisfied and going to end up buying a new set up early next year. Merely kicking a tin cup down the road.