What's the most relevant thing you have done with your day today?

OK!!

I worked from home today so I got to take a late shower.

I had a big work conference call at 11am for 90 minutes.

I RUSHED to a doctor's appointment.

Now on the forum still trying to figure out whether the ProgPower lineup has been disasterous or a complete success....

...and will spend most of this evening preparing for my kid's birthday party tomorrow. Woot.

EDIT: Oh yeah, I also bought the Fantastic Four DVD boxset online (as a birthday gift). It's the cartoon boxset thingy and I used a gift certificate that General Zod gave us for my son's 1st birthday!! Haha, so cool that one day, he'll watch the same DVD. My son that is, not Zod. :loco: Well, unless he wants to borrow it which is perfectly fine too.

I've done absolutely no work today. Other than training two co-workers a job a monkey could do, but they still are having a hard time comprehending.

I'm going bowling tonight. So atleast I got that going for me.

This thread works: ERIK You're a fucking douchebag for locking my threads on last.fm. What the fuck is your problem? You could at least give a reason or are explanations not elite enough?

Decadent is gone, doesnt look like he's coming back, RIP

She not living here although she is here most of the time. She hasn't been to bad lately but she essentially is a child, i dont know how my mate puts up with her.
She does all those little kid screams and shit god damn i want to punch her!

decadent disappeared into the wilds of the outback, never to return...i still talk to him occasionally but i don't think he's very enthused about ever posting here again

and OT, i practiced guitar for an hour or so over lunch and am about to do so again