What's the most relevant thing you have done with your day today?

Yeah, that's what I mean. I've been on the road for 2.5 days straight, ALL DAY...about 50-60 stops. I am pretty damn sure I got loud with a few people.

EDIT: I got loud with some porkypig cunt, but that was normal BS.

EDIT2: Oh, and I wanted to choke out a few children who are trained to lie to us by the parents.

worked from 11AM to about 9:45PM. went to subway for lunch, those meatball subs rule. quiznos is higher priced and you get less. fuck that.

came home to an empty house, and now listening to new music.

J. said:
worked from 11AM to about 9:45PM. went to subway for lunch, those meatball subs rule. quiznos is higher priced and you get less. fuck that.

came home to an empty house, and now listening to new music.

If you think Subway rules, I feel sorry for you and your palate. :(

i said the meatball subs rule. i could give a shit about those other sammiches. other fast food places just suck. besides, i usually eat subway on my break and i've lost over 20 pounds since working at lowes.

I"M ON THE JARED DIET!

Paid my vehicle registration fee. I honestly don't know what I should do with the rest of the morning/afternoon. Options are as follows...

Amoeba Music
Go on a nature hike (would require a bit of driving)
Purchase a new belt & Street Fighter IV
Go to Santa Anita Race Track
Wash my car
Discuss the economy with Dorian
Other

I banged down doors all day in the ghetto and refused to repossess a sofa/loveseat because of my fear of catching some unknown disease. I mean, their was a pile of food/slop on the glass coffee table, used as a dinner plate, that was just chilling there for probably about 3 months with mold on it. Not to mention the vast amount of garbage EVERYWHERE that you couldn't even move. Well, that's a write-off. I told the dude, who was a mexican wearing a fucking eye-patch :lol: , as he was telling us how they go it in, "It's not that man. I just don't wanna touch this shit. You can keep it....cuz we're just gonna throw it out anyway." and got the fuck outta dodge before some small rodent jumped out and nibbled on my boots.

A recent domestic disturbance call led authorities to a home which housed 80 felines, all of which were well fed. Kitty litter and the stench of ammonia from fecal matter ravaged the Toonkis dictated encampment. Litter and food leave-ins dripped from the cupboards, counters, and coffee tables. The couple were allowed to keep 4 kitties after the property was condemned a health hazard. Haha.

I turned in a 20 page report, which I did 90% of the work because my group mates are probably the dumbest in my major. I feel sad that someone is going to get them in their plant.

read this thread and hopefully in a half hour will make a new deal for a few grand

that quote from Ken HAHAHAHAHAHAHA Oh man those were the days

LMAO! I was laughing when I read it too. As soon as I saw the topic, I perused the thread for what I happened to do on that particular day in the field. The story was hazy at first, like any other, then the striking image of that beaner with a pirate badge surfaced up from the burnt imprint in my brain. I remember the woman resembled that blimp of a mother on What's Eating Gilbert Grape.