What's the most relevant thing you have done with your day today?

I persuaded Derick to try finally try Jack in the Box's tacos.

Success.

emot-taco.gif
mex.gif
emot-taco.gif

i got fucking laid off 5 minutes ago

my boss' words: "there's no reason you couldn't be making more money selling your artwork. i don't even know what the fuck you're doing here."

time to start drawing furiously

yeah, the guy's got a point. you draw like a fiend. good luck with it!

Applied for a document scanning job in downtown Dallas. I actually know right where this place is, and I can tell already that the office doesn't need to be condemned! :loco:

cool ... what co.? I know the head honcho of one in DC that has offices all over the country. might be the same joint?!!!
i did that for a few weeks years ago, might have mentioned it already.

waht kind of art do you create chutuuluguaa?

i will post pix when i can...can't find my camera right now and a lot of my stuff i end up giving away as gifts. no longer!

right now working on the cover art for the upcoming metal shakespeare split 7"....also on some cthulhu-esque tentacles, a wolf skull design, and a zombie dude. been incorporating some watercolors lately too. so to answer your question, the most metal shit i can think of generally speaking. i think i started the "post your art" thread a while back but that shit is mad old.

ah yes, the arterial spray cover down there in my sig was my doing, just a doodle really