What's the most relevant thing you have done with your day today?

Reign in Acai said:
@ Claw, Where did he go?

@ Asmode, What are you training for if you don't mind me asking?
what am I training for??? I'm not sure I understand. You're asking why I'm training myself or which part of the body I'm training? :confused:

Decadent just decided to break his RC habit, and somehow succeeded.
He has a woman to keep him amused now :)

He said NAD was terrible in bed too.

He did, but then came back to life so he could guard his Deathspell Omega - Si Monumentum Requires, Circumspice LP, bastard hasn't left his room since.

ahh yes, i remember that part now. something about how you were entitled to his collection if he died - which he DID - but he came back to life and you didnt want to deal with the legal definitions of "dead", "undead" and other confusing concepts

so you let it go

I banged down doors all day in the ghetto and refused to repossess a sofa/loveseat because of my fear of catching some unknown disease. I mean, their was a pile of food/slop on the glass coffee table, used as a dinner plate, that was just chilling there for probably about 3 months with mold on it. Not to mention the vast amount of garbage EVERYWHERE that you couldn't even move. Well, that's a write-off. I told the dude, who was a mexican wearing a fucking eye-patch :lol: , as he was telling us how they go it in, "It's not that man. I just don't wanna touch this shit. You can keep it....cuz we're just gonna throw it out anyway." and got the fuck outta dodge before some small rodent jumped out and nibbled on my boots.

Doomcifer said:
who was a mexican wearing a fucking eye-patch
best line of any post on the entire page 1. maybe even page 2 but im too lazy to go back there and read every single post. which is what i did here. just to make sure i was accurate.

I worked about 9 hours today at my job - a bank. Completed about 150 transactions, so that was quite significant...to other people. :erk: Myself? Um, banged on the drums for a little while, which was therapeutic to say the least. :tickled: