What's the most relevant thing you have done with your day today?

I saved a lizard from drowning in my laundry sink. I picked him up, released him outside and said run to the hills little buddy. He gave me a wry grin and was off, never to be seen again. Ungrateful bastard.

I made an awesome sandwich. Ciabatta bread, mayo, this weird type of mustard, lettuce, beef pastrami, lettuce, spicy ranch, ciabatta bread.

Went out to buy birthday gifts. Will need to go out again right before work to finish it up.

Worked on some new designs for my g/f's fathers new business venture

Listened to Witchfinder General

i got fucking laid off 5 minutes ago

my boss' words: "there's no reason you couldn't be making more money selling your artwork. i don't even know what the fuck you're doing here."

time to start drawing furiously

my boss' words: "there's no reason you couldn't be making more money selling your artwork. i don't even know what the fuck you're doing here."

Best "tip" you've ever received. You're too talented and educated to serve enchiladas for $7 an hour. You'll bounce back on your feet by season's end, without question.

Best "tip" you've ever received. You're too talented and educated to serve enchiladas for $7 an hour. You'll bounce back on your feet by season's end, without question.

says the talented writer.

i ate a ridiculous amount of Indian food for lunch and awaiting an enormous dump