Most disgusting thing you have done?

hmm... a long time ago... I was younger... I was fishing... and there were some pieces of worm under my nails... guess what? I ate them. :D

wuerg015.gif

I made a September 11th reference in the Holy Dark Tranquillity War that is currently going on. Absolutely disgusting. rahvin was disgusted, Sic was disgusted, I was disgusted and Bin Ladin was disgusted.

WOW, thats disquisting. Bleeee :D Since I rather lick pussies I dont like stuff like that.
When I was little boy I learnt very quick, and once I heard sth like fuck said on the street and through next month I was like singing fucks everywhere :D

Originally posted by Mattias of the Night
I made a September 11th reference in the Holy Dark Tranquillity War that is currently going on. Absolutely disgusting. rahvin was disgusted, Sic was disgusted, I was disgusted and Bin Ladin was disgusted.

No-no, this is wrong. I was not disgusted. Get your facts straight before you go out and say these things!!! Rahvin was TERRIBLY disgusted, though. He even spelled it out "...that September 11th reference was disgusting" (or something to that extent).

However, most disgusting thing I´VE done? Hmmm... I´m probably one of those who have not done A SINGLE disgusting thing ever. Oh wait, my Dark Tranquillity-painting was a little bit disgusting apparently. But other than that, I´m clean.

When I started going out with my husband his ex-girlfriend was a complete pain (well I did steal him from her...), she tried to make life really hard for us-especially down at the local pub where we had a lot of mutual friends.

My sister and I got so sick of her I had the idea to collect a few crisp packets from people in the pub, they were amused when we told them why;
On the way home we scooped up some dog shit (using the packets-we didn't get any on ourselves) then with a prior knowledge of the time gap we had before she (and her cronies)arrived home we smeared it all over the outside door handle! And chucked the packet inside the porch so she'd step right in it!:lol:
We watched from a corner across the street with glee! I think it worked a treat. It still brings a smile to my face, I think that was the grossest thing I've done to someone else.
:D