Whats The Most Fucked Up Th...

I believe one time I did something horrible and beyond fucked up, but I can't remember anything cause I was extremely drunk. For all I know I bit a baby's penis off, stuffed it in its mouth and then sacrificed it to Satan. What I do know is that I woke up with some blood on my hands and a little blood on my knifed cunt t-shirt which looks cool now with the blood stains.

Guerrilla said:
I believe one time I did something horrible and beyond fucked up, but I can't remember anything cause I was extremely drunk. For all I know I bit a baby's penis off, stuffed it in its mouth and then sacrificed it to Satan. What I do know is that I woke up with some blood on my hands and a little blood on my knifed cunt t-shirt which looks cool now with the blood stains.

was that before or after you were ass-raped by your own father?

tragic really... (god i love being an asshole sometimes)

Nah, my ass was fine, not sore or anything, it didn't hurt nor it was bleeding so I don't think I was ass raped. Troyanasy why you ask, are you missing any kids? Hahaha. And CC don't suck.

Some of corpse's riffs are totally kickin, but their damn drummer can't stay off that fuckin snare, their music just becomes novelty after a while, fine in small doses.

Guerrilla said:
Nah, my ass was fine, not sore or anything, it didn't hurt nor it was bleeding so I don't think I was ass raped. Troyanasy why you ask, are you missing any kids? Hahaha. And CC don't suck.
Fuck this fuck, that is just fucked beyond fuck, If you fucking ask me, Fuck, that is just too fucked for a fucking reply, he fucked a fucking baby, then his fucking father fucked his fucking asshole fucking raw, THAT IS FUCKING FUCKED!

No, my kids are safe at home.

I have a bag full of kids ready to spray

CC is good with Pepsi

This Dimmu stuff sounds like Europe The Final Count Down ...Actualy this stuff is alright...the singer has throat cancer or some disarmament

Troyanasy said:
No, my kids are safe at home.

I have a bag full of kids ready to spray

CC is good with Pepsi

This Dimmu stuff sounds like Europe The Final Count Down ...Actualy this stuff is alright...the singer has throat cancer or some disarmament
Oh, god, that is why I could never get into black metal, the vocals are just pure shit, I mean, yeah, Chuck wasn't the best vocalist, but at least he made up for it with his musicianship.

BTW, I am surprised I can still type.

Troyanasy said:
Keep typing Aj

I have hell coming to my house in 5 minutes....

I will p-ost pics,Tits and gliss and a over stormed asses,shal outplast sight

hell? does this in anyway entail naked chicks? if so, TAKE PICTURES!

Troyanasy said:
Keep typing Aj

I have hell coming to my house in 5 minutes....

I will p-ost pics,Tits and gliss and a over stormed asses,shal outplast sight
LOL, I was supposed to go over to some yuppies house, but I decided to fuckin stay in, FUCK THAT SHIT, I would rather Drink-Read-And listen to music that I want to, I am drunk and don't have to worry about driving, more whiskey for me.

Too many to list. One of the worst has got to be fucking a 31 year old married woman in some random rock club. With her husband downstairs. That was pretty fucked up.

Junkie said:
Too many to list. One of the worst has got to be fucking a 31 year old married woman in some random rock club. With her husband downstairs. That was pretty fucked up.
Now thats the kind of stories I after hahaha

heres one...fucking a 18 year old ,she says"your the oldest person i've ever fucked" i say "your the oldest I've fucked too"

haha just joking

Troyanasy said:

heres one...fucking a 18 year old ,she says"your the oldest person i've ever fucked" i say "your the oldest I've fucked too"

haha just joking

HAHAHA! Once on my lacrosse team the guys were makin' fun of somebody for having a 14 year old gf when he was 17, and they asked me if i would ever do that i said "hell no! that' disgusting! How could you fuck something that old? You have to get it when it's fresh, like pre-10 is good, but i prefer younger."

FretsAflame said:
HAHAHA! Once on my lacrosse team the guys were makin' fun of somebody for having a 14 year old gf when he was 17, and they asked me if i would ever do that i said "hell no! that' disgusting! How could you fuck something that old? You have to get it when it's fresh, like pre-10 is good, but i prefer younger."

I was just kidding by the way, i don't rape children.

Troyanasy said:

haha just joking

hahahahhahahahahaha