HCDR is a pile of shit

Originally posted by Infected Core
hevent heard this one yet..
but if is something like folow the ripper is total shit
yeh its like a slower shittier version of FTR. most of the songs sound a lot like FTR songs, just a little different. and good job everyone else "gay and lying" wow! you sure proved me wrong there huh. jackass. ill bet you think alexi writes great lyrics too.
-neal

Lol, slower tempos than FtR? :lol: Just get outta here man, nobody wants to listen to some stupid troll... I think not everyone shares your opinion and I know that noone cares about it. And that "gay and lying" thing is a bit of an inside joke...

Oh and you know what? Alexi does write great lyrics... because they fit the spirit of the band perfectly. If you want to take them seriosuly go right ahead, but you are depriving yourself of more enjoyment. If you honestly think Alexi cares about lyrics, YOU ARE STUPID. And if you think this album sounds like shitty verisons of other songs, whatever man... even though they have evolved their sound every album and continue to do so, becoming more skileld and versatile every release.

Oh and btw, someone who quotes SNOOP DOGG cannot, ever, I repeat, EVER, make fun of anybody's lyrics. Those two lines pretty much sum up just how goddamn retarded you are.

Aha that was funny. Hatecrew Deathroll is a fun, play at maximum volume, and thrash around madly type of album. I thouroughly enjoy it and play the hell out of it as much as SW, Hatebreeder, and FTR. If you were expecting spiritual enligtenment you bought the wrong cd, so service my pole and shut the fuck up.

Ben

everybody who says that HCDR is shit is probably doing this:
headinass.jpg

and so on can't hear a thing.:eek:

I wouldn't say it's shit, but I'll be quite honest and say I have been a little disappointed by it. I just feel that perhaps their sound is beginning to fade nowadays. While this album does sound very different from the last in some ways, I still much preferred Follow the Reaper.

Ok, since you validly made a point, I will reply in a fashionly manner.

Let us know what you hear and think is good.

Let us know YOUR definition of good lyrics.

You must be a blind if you cant spot talent when you see it, plus theyve been around long enough to NOT put out any BAD album.

-MB

ok ok.. so fine.. we all have our own senses of taste. Some good, some bad.
Neal, I'd just like to help you out man.
From what your taste seems to be (HCD makes you wanna puke)
let me recommend something that I think you'd like, you can thank me later..
Download some songs from this band "N'Sync"

I'm not like you so that band personally makes ME wanna puke.. Their latest album didn't appeal to me (like their whole fucking discography or anything that'd have anything to do with them)
But do I go to their message board to say that their albums make me wanna puke? That I think their 'music' is "disgusting"? That "they need their head examined if they think their latest album is their favorite"? That they sound like "shitty versions of"....shit! ?
NO! I don't belong there!!