Time for Children Of Bodom to call it a day?

i know that cob is kick ass metal. but if someone that doesn't know cob asks me what kinda music the make, he wouldn't be very happy with the explanation: they play fuckin' kick ass metal!!! ;)

but it's really hard to categorize cob's music style (which is a good thing i think..). maybe we should just make up a new style. like trablameldeaspepowssical metal ;)

Originally posted by for-will-drive-devil
A personnal show ? Like in those stupid tv programs, where a poor pop singer comes singing at the home of a 13 years old girl ?
Hey, hey that would be very fun with COB, just imagine all the material, then 5 long haired men coming in your lounge, of course everything was planned in advance and your mother knows they are coming and everything...

And btw, COB is trablameldeaspepowssical metal.

dude! you reminded me of a sick one (this is toooootally off-topic)

it was on spanish tv i think. They got ricky martin to visit a 13 year old girl, and got everyone hidden in the house, spread cameras all over the place, and it was being broadcasted live.
So the girl comes home from school, and finds no-one home. Then she goes all around the house to make sure.
After that, she goes into the kitchen and got something, it was pate i think (is this the word in english too?).
Then she went to her bedroom, took off her clothes. laid on the bed, started to put the pate... well... down there, and started whistling!
Suddenly the house's dog comes, and she puts him to lick the pate!!!
And it was totally live, with her parents watching inside the house!! :lol:
DAMN i wish i had seen that :lol:
Then the dog

Originally posted by Tut Ankh Amon
dude! you reminded me of a sick one (this is toooootally off-topic)

it was on spanish tv i think. They got ricky martin to visit a 13 year old girl, and got everyone hidden in the house, spread cameras all over the place, and it was being broadcasted live.
So the girl comes home from school, and finds no-one home. Then she goes all around the house to make sure.
After that, she goes into the kitchen and got something, it was pate i think (is this the word in english too?).
Then she went to her bedroom, took off her clothes. laid on the bed, started to put the pate... well... down there, and started whistling!
Suddenly the house's dog comes, and she puts him to lick the pate!!!
And it was totally live, with her parents watching inside the house!! :lol:
DAMN i wish i had seen that :lol:
Then the dog

:eek: :lol:

They should definitly not call it a day. The new album rules and basically all 4 albums are the best albums I own. I hope I get the 5th and 6th, and maybe then its about time.

Personally, I think the fact that you can't use a single word or phrase to describe their style of music to be a good thing.