HCDR is a pile of shit

neal

wizard in black
Dec 17, 2001
california
Visit site
i just got through reading a thread where most of the people said HCDR is their favorite bodom album. disgusting! anyone who thinks HCDR is better than hatebreeder needs their fucking head examined. bleh. a few of the songs are decent, but for the most part they sound like shitty versions of other cob songs. this album makes me want to puke.
-neal

Hey asshole guess what? Not everyone's musical tastes are exactly the same. So what if someone likes HCDR more than Hatebreeder. Does it make your life any worse knowing that some people out there might actually enjoy this album? Get a fucking clue.

Originally posted by Brian
Hey asshole guess what? Not everyone's musical tastes are exactly the same. So what if someone likes HCDR more than Hatebreeder. Does it make your life any worse knowing that some people out there might actually enjoy this album? Get a fucking clue.

I Agree.

Its my fav COB cd right now. All are great. Everyone who says HCD is bad, is pretty mad. Cause.... hell... you only need to listen it to be sure is a master piece....

Angels Don't Kill.... perhaps the best bodom song ever.... HCD... only this: WOWWWWWWWWWW. I dont need to list all the songs, but all are GREAT!!! :headbang:

Originally posted by neal
a few of the songs are decent, but for the most part they sound like shitty versions of other cob songs.
Exactly my thoughts after the first time I listened to it!!
But it's better than that dude, give it time :)
It's not as 'deep' as Hatebreeder but it's kickass still :headbang:
anyone who thinks HCDR is better than hatebreeder needs their fucking head examined
He does have a point I must say though...
this album makes me want to puke.
ok that was plain ridiculous :rolleyes: