Most disgusting thing you have done?

@EFF, sure I admit, that my behaviour can be quite weird, but if I'd do something disgusting, it wouldn't have anything to do with my horniness, or dirtyness...:rolleyes:

And I guess finnish girls aren't the only ones, who would be interested in a long tongue! ;)

I wasn't talking shit about her... You should know about her obsession, "mr.Iwannaseeherfacewhenyougiveherthat********banana"! :lol:

@Eagleflyfree, Janina and Northern Viking: talking behind my back... :cry:...... :bah:

uhh, anyway I cant really figure out anything disgusting Ive done... Puked on 3 rugs in 3 different rooms on the same evening but that was just ... fun and not really disgusting at all :p (although the guy owning the appartment wasnt equally excited about iit.. but he calmed down after a while ;))

Originally posted by Goatfire
Telling a person face to face 'I don't give a fuck about you'.

Thats disgusting to you? I do shit like that normally, its that whole holier-than-thou mentallity being a metalhead in America gives you, especially a really Intelligent one, as far as Human Philosophy and Artistic taste goes mosty...

It always makes me feel good, I guess I am Black Hearted... atleast Im good at manipulating people into thinking Im a nice guy, till' they fuck with me or call me a Mother Killing-Dog Fucker... that just isnt cool.

Most Disgusting thing Ive ever done... hmm, I ate a Mallcore chicks pussy... and I went to a tool Concert to see Meshuggah, but I missed Meshuggah for some reason (though I showed up early :mad:... ah, Meshuggah isnt that great anyway... ok, nowadays, Id rather listen to Suck Flames...maybe) but... I stayed there and watched tool, it was funny screaming insults at them, but I felt really dirty upon leaving, Mallcore fucks...

Other than that, I actually let my Co Workers go on thinking Rap is music and not chewing them out, which is basically like divine retribution for me... I lovvvveeee being a Metalhead.:D

Yep, Im drunk.