What are you doing/have you done today/this week?

Every time I walk into this topic, I could answer with the exact same response. 'Doing freaking Uni work... again >_<'

French film festival. Caught Someone I Loved last week (very good), seeing Skirt Day tonight.

Might be getting some sort of internet in the next few days.

I think Skirt Day might have been even better than Someone I Loved, which was surprising because I thought it might have been okay, but not all that great (was running out of sessions, so it was the best-sounding out of what was left). Much portrayal of classes, races, religion, and general culture in modern france, set within a teacher-students hostage situation at a school for the lower socio-economic class.

Telstra said I can get adsl2+ at my exchange, despite my disbelief. Signed up for it, received modem. Failed to connect to internet. Talked to Telstra: there are in fact no adsl2+ ports, contrary to what they told me and what they sold me. But they can give me adsl1, and they'll connect that.
Week goes by, no connection established. Talked to Telstra: there are in fact no adsl1 ports available either, also contrary to what they told me. But they can give me cable, and they're coming out on the weekend to connect that.
Mmmmm.

Saw Nile, thought they were great. Second time I've seen Hate Eternal, and I just find they're a little bland overall for my tastes, though Bringer of Storms and Powers That Be were pretty good. Was surprised they opened. Abigail Williams were rather good. They don't sound near as Dimmu-like as they do in studio - they reminded me more of wittr at times, along with vibes of ... I don't know, something not dimmu, not wittr, just different, maybe riffy and thrashy. I don't know. This is why I don't write reviews for bands :-D