What are you doing/have you done today/this week?

So... to kick things off. I'm guest appearing with MUSHROOM GIANT at the Pony in Melbourne tonight! I've been jamming with these guys a couple times over the past few weeks in between NeO shows which has been really fun.

Spider Goat Canyon and Rainshadow are playing as well so should be a good night. :)

That's really cool, Tim. :)
I've not done much today/lately as I've been unwell, though I did spend a little time with my flute. (Hurry up and get the band camps over with so we can move on, kthx.) Have decided I have forgotten how to play it, so will seek tuition next month. Being self-taught for coming up to 15 years, I am not held accountable for my procrastination; if I enlist a tutor, I will at least have to push myself a little instead of getting away with laziness.

I've also been trying to choose on a new instrument to learn, but am feeling indecisive. Perhaps I'll choose an instrument that is of use to a band/in demand, so I can fulfil my ancient dream of performing again.

I slept in today, unfortunately not enough to make me have to call in and tell work I couldn't make it. I just saw a dog running, excitement.

Dan, shoot me your address, I'll drive around with some maccas and weed \m/.

My week? Being sick, food poisoning will do that. Also been waiting on bands to contact people, so people can contact me, so I can contact my people and confirm stuff..
..I hate waiting :p.

Plus I do need to book these things in.
Other then that, cleaning my house today, we are having another inspection, so hopefully we can sell this place and I can get my house in the city... And buy a ton of lights for myself.

...oh, and playing world of warcraft >.>.

Slept in today, going to see Eleventh He Reaches London later tonight. Spewing it clashes with Mushroom Giant though. Then going into the city tomorrow for lunch and clothes shopping, followed by Lord at the Espy. Sunday will be a mixture of recovering and starting/finishing the uni assignment that's due sunday night.

I accidentally bought the sugar free version of a soft drink I like. Sugar free = gross.
The artificial sweeteners plague your tastebuds for way way too long afterwards.