What are you doing/have you done today/this week?

Woke up at 2am and fell back to sleep then woke up at 5am, rushed to get changed etc and almost missed my train to work. Work passed by agonisingly slow (even worse when your co-worker is extremely obnoxious) and my hatred for people in general slightly increased (working in customer service does that to you unfortunately). So after enduring that I rewarded myself by buying Monotheist by Celtic Frost.

Now I'm home I'm going to relax and then cook dinner.

Tomorrow I'm chopping down some trees at my property up at Seymour (cue Monty python lumberjack song...minus the crossdressing parts).

And I missed Mushroom Giant because everyone buggered off on me and I just wanted to get home.

Spider Goat Canyon had some really awesome stuff though!

Oooh NYC...

I've had a pretty good week or so...

Went to Paganfest and Opeth last weekend, then spent most of the week relaxing (I was bitched at because of it by friends but oh well I like my solitude XD) then just did a very, very good 4 hours guitar practice!

Learning Opeth - Closure and Hessian Peel!
And also Cynic - Veil of Maya
:D

My hair wants cutting.
I've always frowned on hairdressers though, I shouldn't have to pay someone just to use scissors. I can use scissors.

I'm currently watching live Cradle of Filth videos wondering how Dani did such agood job at
1. ruining a good band*
2. Ruining his fucking shit voice

Seriously, his voice is TERRIBLE now.

*By good band I mean skilled members, not music.

^ I know the feeling.

Played a gig afew years ago where ONE person rocks up with a really bad flu, every band and about half the fans there come away with it. Was terrible.

Just got a call booking me to do lighting at the Cradle of Filth concert, free ticket!

(Thank you Tim for getting me this gig, I will have your man babies)