What are you doing/have you done today/this week?

I am really sick of people that I trained at work advancing and becoming supervisors. Sure, its a compliment to my training skills, but I'm sick of being worthless in my job. If I could just speed up my aging process... I'd be second in charge by now if I was 19 and not 9.
Also, being paid less than $9 an hour is so poor that I could rant about it for years.

I sense quite a bit of celebration in your near future, Tim. Congratulations on finishing!

It's been quiet around these parts, since my daughter and I have had the flu. Life's quiet til the 31st, for me. :D

Woke up, played wow, smoked pot, trying to figure out if I am working this weekend or not, waiting on phonecalls!

I also am on my first fully paid for tour, doing lighting for the 5Finger Deathpunch tour, paid flights, gigs, and hotel, I almost feel like some one special. Just organizing things to do with that tour!

Woke up, played wow, smoked pot, trying to figure out if I am working this weekend or not, waiting on phonecalls!

I also am on my first fully paid for tour, doing lighting for the 5Finger Deathpunch tour, paid flights, gigs, and hotel, I almost feel like some one special. Just organizing things to do with that tour!

That's so cool man, congrats!!

I've got 1400 words to go for my last Uni assignment and then I'm finished my degree. After a couple hours more work tonight hopefully it'll be pretty close by the time I go to bed, and then i've got til 5pm tomorrow to finalise it. \m/

I've got 1400 words to go for my last Uni assignment and then I'm finished my degree. After a couple hours more work tonight hopefully it'll be pretty close by the time I go to bed, and then i've got til 5pm tomorrow to finalise it. m/

Thanks bro, hopefully it will be the first of many paid tours *wink and nudge*

1400 words to go, should just pull a homer and the last few pages can be adds for the band :lol:. In all seriousness, I'm use to doing all nighters for assignments, me and my ex were in the same Uni course together, I generally did her AND my assignments whilst she slept. I can be a pushover sometimes..

Get it done boy!

I started the week off freaking out because my job hadn't called me back yet to tell me if i passed my background/drug testing. I had court on thursday for a very foolish DUI...so they called me literally the day before, which made me feel a little more secure about going to court. So that all went well, as well as it could, and today, I am going to my job orientation. Then coming home for hours of Photoshop.

I've got 1400 words to go for my last Uni assignment and then I'm finished my degree. After a couple hours more work tonight hopefully it'll be pretty close by the time I go to bed, and then i've got til 5pm tomorrow to finalise it. m/

Dunno if you've mentioned it yet, but what are you going to Uni for? :O

I spent the whole day kind of just chilling and talking with people...sort of dreading heading back to my job tomorrow but eh, what can you do? It's money and it's helping me get stuff...(like a new guitar)

Dunno if you've mentioned it yet, but what are you going to Uni for? :O

I did (just finished last Friday!!!! :D :D!!) a Bachelor of Music with Honours majoring in classical violin performance. I also did a minor in composition.

It's funny, when I started the degree I was thinking I wanted to join a symphony orchestra, and now after finishing I'm hoping to spend most of my time playing metal! :p I learnt a lot though, so it was definitely really beneficial in helping me become a better violinist/composer/musician in general. :)

So what are people getting up to this week?

I'll definitely be heading down to see Separatist/Alarum et al@ The Greyhound on Friday night. Really looking forward to seeing Separatist as always. :)

Aside from that I'll be spending much of the week advertising the launch of my new violin teaching studio that I just started last week!

alboradaFlyerWeb.jpg