The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

if anyone fights and gets this thread locked i will personally KICK YOUR ASS...thanks

I'm listening to Winger and posting on internet forums and drinking a beer.

I just watched another episode of 24. I've got 4 episodes left in Season 3, and it's getting pretty intense. I'll hang out here a bit longer then go back to reading my textbooks for various classes.

listening to candlemass right now, bout to smoke some cigs, drink some beer and play some pc games. extremely boring weekend. everything i had planned didn't go thru.

Drinking Sunkist, listening to Zeni Geva, and getting freaked out by the paranormal thread because I'm sitting in a house (my grandparents as I said earlier in this thread) where my family has experienced weird things.

:)

well I am going to listen to slayer on the way to the club

does that count? :kickass::kickass:

DO you want to know how to get all your metal points back?

Knock out the DJ with your corona bottle, throw slayer onto the P.A. and scream "FUCKING SLAYER!!!!" (Assuming by now you are indeed shirtless) and do a running jump onto a countertop and drink a whole bottle of beer in one swig. Headbang yourself senseless until security apprehends you.

On your way out shout something about the glorious retribution of lord sathanas.