The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

I am :cry:

yes this thread is for emotions too
not that any of you tough ass metalheads have emotions:lol:

Reflecting on tonights Improv show. It went extremley well. We decided to do a lot of really tough improv structures, so we were all pretty worried about how we'd do in performance, but the energy was great and everything was real tight.

Currently blasting Bolt Thrower in my room to drown out the noise of hip-hop being played in the livingroom of my apartment for a party.

:kickass:

Reflecting on tonights Improv show. It went extremley well. We decided to do a lot of really tough imrov structures, so we were all pretty worried about how we'd do in performance, but the energy was great and everything was real tight.

Congrats, dude.

Any chance of seeing a vid of you sometime?

Listening to Pain of Salvation and getting ready to get to bed, had a long day today - so I need to get to sleep.

Party just dissipated at my apartment.

I'm sitting around in my room, listening to Orange Goblin drunk as fuck.

^ the Kickass Towar of Babel

et it, bithces

I'm up and refreshed, waiting for the dining commons to open up at 10:00 so I can grab some brunch.

Today's agenda...

Brunch
Latin Translations
Psychology Text Readings
Anthropology Text Readings
Dinner
Paper on the books of Genesis & Exodus

For Tuesday I have to make a CD of 6 songs that describe my past, present and future. I've got a few lined up.

I'm up and refreshed, waiting for the dining commons to open up at 10:00 so I can grab some brunch.

Today's agenda...

Brunch
Latin Translations
Psychology Text Readings
Anthropology Text Readings

Dinner
Paper on the books of Genesis & Exodus

For Tuesday I have to make a CD of 6 songs that describe my past, present and future. I've got a few lined up.

what the hell? you go to college/university or something?

edit: I got up too early in the morning and need something to kill time; so I came browsing here and shit.