The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

calling up a whole bunch of people to set up some plans for tonight. Might go to a college party, more preferably have one buddy call over a couple of girls (my parents aren't home) and just have some fun tonight.

Heh Matt, I just listened to the Church Bizarre album and was doing homework at the same time, and I didn't even see this thread then. Funny stuff.

Now I'm listening to the new Maroon and trying to convince myself to go get some food...

doing math work whilst enjoying the greatness that is Heartwork and eating one of those big ass cookies you find at greek diners

Just finished a paper on Genesis and Exodus. Making some instant coffee before heading down to my friend's dorm where he has a TV so I can watch the Pats win.

The time is 2:45 AM and I'm still up. Earlier I listened to that Angel Witch record from ther haul and liked it heaps. Guess I need to look more into NWOBHM :kickass:

listening to Asphyx and waiting for that Sara chick from Singlesnet.com to email me back.

Just finished doing a bunch of hexadecimal, decimal, base 8, and base 2 conversions for my Fundamentals of Computer Science class.