Nevermore, in Idaho...582 miles

the_drip

Martriden K
Jan 8, 2004
Spokane WA.
Its a saturday, so technically...I could go. Although, I'm currently battling the flu. It would waste my entire weekend and my wallet.

hmmmmmmmm but it is Nevermore. FUCK.

Should I go or not.

I'd say go for it man.... Sure, it'll destroy the weekend for you, but guaranteed you'll have some kickass stories to tell and awesome memories of both the drive and of the concert. That's why I love going long-distance for gigs.

Absolutely do it. Altogether I put in close to 700 miles on my car to see them twice. While far from the close to 1200 you will be doing, and for only one show, Nevermore is fucking worth it!

IF i'm feeling better by Saturday morning...I"ll do it. Right now this flu is kicking my ass though. And I would not be road worthy.

I have to take my goddamn students to "Honor Band/Choir" tomorrow morning at 5 am.

So Thursday is ruined. I won't get back until 10 pm tomorrow night. Spending all day in Winifred, MT = ghey.

go!
you only live once... enjoy as many small moments of happiness as you can.
get a hotel near by, and do soemthing out of your normal routine once in a while.
It makes life more berable and interesting. Trust me.

I drove to Cleveland 3 X to see Nevermore, which is a 3 1/2 -4 hr drive. I know it's alot farther, but it was worth it for me....I'm sure it would be worth it for you, too. Sometimes ya just gotta say "WHAT THE HELL" :headbang: