I hate Nevermore vocals....

Tee --- I managed to put the picture in the sig - but I'm not gonna leave it like this for a long time. It is too big. But thanks for the help!

:guh: that kinda doesn't have anything to do with me, it's Neverlady's avatar and now hosted on my site, for her to put it as a signature. whass my credit here? LOL Oh, and I don't like Therion, actually...

Tee, this pic was made by Gyula, more than a year ago.... And he simply put Therion on the shirt because we met and talked long for the first time at the Therion-gig in 2001 in Budapest. There was no other meaning back then... Roland had this picture put up on a white mug for me, that stands on top of the cupboard in the family room right now and my dear boyfriend is very happy about it... LOL

good that you finally deleted this enormous picture from your signature. I still have bubu-aginak saved somewhere... nice that you know how to keep contacts....

Tee said:
good that you finally deleted this enormous picture from your signature. I still have bubu-aginak saved somewhere... nice that you know how to keep contacts....
LOL Yeah, if there is something I know than it is how to keep contacts.... LOL

Tee said:
:guh: that kinda doesn't have anything to do with me, it's Neverlady's avatar and now hosted on my site, for her to put it as a signature. whass my credit here? LOL Oh, and I don't like Therion, actually...

Of course it has nothing to do with you. I just thought I would make two seperate comments towards two seperate people under the same post. In other words, only the first sentence was directed at you. Sorry if it confused you or anything.

I can't believe im reading this blasphemy against Warrel Danes vocals!
Thats the problem with the mainstream music industry today. There are none,0-talented singers in the world of American rock/metal,and nobody can reconize a killer vocalist anymore. Most of you couldn't reconize a good singer if you heard one. I for one am a true vocal virtuoso and can know instintly if a sing is skilled or not. Warrel is one of the greatest singers America has to offer and he sings in a real heavy band called Nevermore! You can't have every heavy band doing the death metal thing..Besides, death metal is pretty much over and done. Its gone as far as it will go. Singers and standards however, will make a comeback in the world of MUSIC!

FEZZILLA said:
I can't believe im reading this blasphemy against Warrel Danes vocals!
Thats the problem with the mainstream music industry today. There are none,0-talented singers in the world of American rock/metal,and nobody can reconize a killer vocalist anymore. Most of you couldn't reconize a good singer if you heard one. I for one am a true vocal virtuoso and can know instintly if a sing is skilled or not. Warrel is one of the greatest singers America has to offer and he sings in a real heavy band called Nevermore! You can't have every heavy band doing the death metal thing..Besides, death metal is pretty much over and done. Its gone as far as it will go. Singers and standards however, will make a comeback in the world of MUSIC!

What is reconize???

just kidding.;)

Why do you only include American singers on this??? The vocalists in the world are European... Jorn Lande, Michael Kiske, Roy Khan etc.

I agree that Warrel Dane is a good singer. But his voice may not apply to everyone. Deal with it.

I am a true vocal lover myself, but there are soooo many AWESOME vocalists who never get the attention they need. Warrel Dane get very much attention, and I don't see why you are bitching so much about this.

Are you saying that Death metal vocalists doesn't sing? And that they are not real vocals? If so... then YOU can't call yourself a real vocal virtuoso.

Mads