Nevermore @ Wacken 06

MetalFister said:
The sound sucks in that clip. Clear your ears people!

And no need to be so defensive Metalsteph - you say your not gonna bash Smyth but you do just that?

Wow - why do i get the feeling this is a Smythe groupie?.....Out of the two guitarists my oppinion is that Chris SMOKES Steve, but I like Steve too and would never bash the man.

That's pretty sad. Dont bash the sick. Everyones entitled to their own opinion, even metalbloodtoejam (what kind of name is that anyway?).

Hope you get better real soon Steve! (that's if you even bother reading this crap....)
that wasnt the best way the start off here on the neverboard...

AHAHA! HOLY HELL. That sword fighting was friggin' rad...except they should of had midgets instead. The black pirate was a nice touch too. Every band should have at least one black guitar player with an eye patch...maybe two eye patches...and sing only in falsetto. :yell:

Conquer All said:
that wasnt the best way the start off here on the neverboard...

Quiet you!

So, by metalfisters logic, if you say any guitarist has more skill then another, then you're instantly bashing them?

That pretty much means if you compare anyone to Vai or Yngwie, you're bashing the other guitarist.

I like his logic.

I think Vai would blast by Murphy any day.
I think Yngwie would blast by Petrucci any day.

Etc. Etc. Etc.

Can't we all just get along???
blurb200.jpg

Oh & leave MetalSteph alone! Damn Noobs! :lol:

EricT said:
Quiet you!

So, by metalfisters logic, if you say any guitarist has more skill then another, then you're instantly bashing them?

That pretty much means if you compare anyone to Vai or Yngwie, you're bashing the other guitarist.

I like his logic.

I think Vai would blast by Murphy any day.
I think Yngwie would blast by Petrucci any day.

Etc. Etc. Etc.
im not disagreeing with him, but for his first post he made on here, hes already talking a little shit by saying how stephs a groupie. thats why i said that wasnt a great start on being in the neverboard

WOW!!!

This is a crazy thread; everyone just needs to calm down. First off everyone wants Steve to get better; he is a great talent that has been dealt a horrible situation. I thought overall this show went well, but no show is without its flaws. I made some mistakes as did others; it's inevitable in a festival situation. If I were trying to play flawlessly I would stand there like a statue and everyone in the audience would be bored off there skulls. As far as the backing vocals, they did suck, and I could tell everyone why but it comes down to the fact that I need to be able to deal with the crazy circumstances that festivals present and I failed this time around but no need to worry Will, I am making it a point to get them right( even if I had Barbra Streisand singing one of her songs right in my ear!!!! Yuck Ahahahah). As far as who owns who, me or Steve, what’s it matter if people like what Steve does better I'm fine with that he is a great player, I'm just glad some people like what I do as well.

Take care, Chris.

Chris_Broderick said:
no need to worry Will, I am making it a point to get them right( even if I had Barbra Streisand singing one of her songs right in my ear!!!! Yuck Ahahahah).

haha don't worry about it dude, was just bustin your balls since I know you lurk on this board from time to time :)

Will Bozarth said:
oh, Steph is definitely a Chris groupie.

:headbang: Will states the obvious. I guess if people like Loomis more than Steve they're bashing Steve right? Ahahah. How do I get suckered into this lame arguments with cowards hiding behind a fake screen name? I must need a nap.

Oh ya and....HI CHRIS!!! YOU'RE FUCKING HOT! :headbang:

^ OMG SHE SAID HE:S HOT SHES A GROOOOPIEEEEE!!!111

Chris, thank you for stopping by and telling us your opinion.
Although I must say, I like both guitar styles. I do wish Steve will get better and well, but I think you fit in the band perfectly, Chris.

No one is perfect, sometime bands have bad days on stage.
I had a bad hair day today, so does that mean I SUCK and the girl on the bus with that awesome hairdo SMOKES ME?!

What a great thread. I love "2 posts" users.

:lol:
Dead_Lioness said:
^ OMG SHE SAID HE:S HOT SHES A GROOOOPIEEEEE!!!111

Chris, thank you for stopping by and telling us your opinion.
Although I must say, I like both guitar styles. I do wish Steve will get better and well, but I think you fit in the band perfectly, Chris.

No one is perfect, sometime bands have bad days on stage.
I had a bad hair day today, so does that mean I SUCK and the girl on the bus with that awesome hairdo SMOKES ME?!

What a great thread. I love "2 posts" users.

why does that girl smoking you on the bus get me excited? :lol: :lol:

how the fuck can someone make himself an impression about a band after seeng a you.tube video?

PS:I like Chris more than Steve,this doesn't mean I don't like Steve.

blind_cynic said:
how the fuck can someone make himself an impression about a band after seeng a you.tube video?

PS:I like Chris more than Steve,this doesn't mean I don't like Steve.

I have no problem with either. I don't think the band could do wrong with either choice.

and as I've seen them both live, I can say that with conviction.

Both are great and bring something special to the band, maybe that is why when Steve can't play they get Chris.

its the mixing that was a miss. During Born you can barely hear Loomis play the leads during the pre-chorus and chorus. the band still sounded just as tight as usual, sure few flaws here and there, but keep in mind they were playing in front of 4355867e34 people.