I hate Nevermore vocals....

Death growls on nevermore? Don't be silly, it would totally destroy what makes Warrel's voice great. His ability to show range and emotion in songs. Now a gildenlow or patton type growl would be good for effect, but death growls not. Don't get me wrong, i love some death metal, but it would not work at all with nevermore, no matter how much one likes them, if you ask me.

I feel you to be insane to think you have the insight to change what is within perfect symphony. go back and listen to the Sanctuary cds..then go see the band live! then get a copy of Dead heart, listen to the cd four times.. you should be hooked after that if not then go run out and buy yourself some death metal cd.. and find what is is your looking for. Warren Dane has one of the most amazing vocal ranges Ive ever heard and has proven to take his ability on stage and keep his voice through the whole show, where most others rely on effect to carry them through song. if you want raw vocals? wait untill you hear the new cd or go back and listen to the older stuff? try battle angel.. or into the mirror.

Warren?
Whos Warren?

It never ceases to amaze me.
Why do people think they have any say in how an artist does their art?

Would you tell Monet he should paint any differently?
Would you tell a chef how to cook?
Would you tell a master violinist how to play classical music?

If you do not appreciate the art then go look/listen/eat something else.

The nerve.

Mistress Masie said:
Warren?
Whos Warren?

It never ceases to amaze me.
Why do people think they have any say in how an artist does their art?

Would you tell Monet he should paint any differently?
Would you tell a chef how to cook?
Would you tell a master violinist how to play classical music?

If you do not appreciate the art then go look/listen/eat something else.

The nerve.
I don't think anybody is actually trying to tell Warrel what he should or shouldn't do. But I guess EVERYBODY is entitled to have his/her own opinion about things. I'm quite sure you agree with me on that. (?)

(I'm sorry, Neverlady, but this girl who amazes the South Park guys, and she's not Wendy, and I don't know her name, looks like she has mustache. bajusz you know.... :err: )

Tee said:
(I'm sorry, Neverlady, but this girl who amazes the South Park guys, and she's not Wendy, and I don't know her name, looks like she has mustache. bajusz you know.... :err: )
I'm not 100% sure I understand what you're saying. But if I do, I have to say that this time you are not right. Why would I keep it as a secret from you???

Neverlady said:
I'm not 100% sure I understand what you're saying. But if I do, I have to say that this time you are not right. Why would I keep it as a secret from you???

OK, as I don't understand what you mean that I meant, o_O..... I just wanted to point at the fact (because it is a fact) that the girl looks like a blonde Hitler. and to present my knowledge of Hungarian. LOL