Got any Plans for Halloween?

RuntoHills

Lightside of Aquarius
Does anyone have any plans for Halloween?

I have a Halloween masquerade karaoke get-together coming up tomorrow night, and Halloween night just dressing up for the crap of it and maybe doing some shopping.

I plan to dress up in a punk vampire look. "Lost Boys" movie mixed with Cradle of Filth look.

On Halloween night I will be dressed up as a black belt and practicing karate ( we are working on free sparring and it's so much fun! ) unless, of course, they decide to close for the holiday...... in which case I will be handing out candy to all the little kids in the neighborhood. I'm the good house that gives only chocolate... :saint:

I have wondered about this some recently:

I know that a lot of kids have food allergies to peanuts and eggs and things like that.

Well, when kids come up to your door begging for candy, and if you give them a Snickers bar or Almond Joy or Resees Peanut candy, or some other candy with peanuts or nuts in them, and if they eat it without knowing the peanuts are in them and they get really sick, would you be in trouble for giving them the food?

Something to think about.

I'll be going round the neighbourhood terrorising the little kids.

Its such fun.

Last year I dressed as a zombie/ghost complete with chains.

This year I bought me a hockey mask, can ya guess who I am gonna be? can ya huh?

photo_02.jpg

It is a big holiday for us. My brother in law sets up a haunted house and the neighborhood kids play the roles. :headbang:

Halloween011.jpg

Halloween008.jpg

Watching people haul ass from a chainsaw wielding maniac is great fun. :lol:

Jim

Going to watch Sanctity and Evile in my local town for haloween. Saw Hi-On Maiden last week. Never heard a voice that sounds as much like Bruce. Steve Harris sons band were supposed to play but didnt. I was looking forward to meeting Steve.

Hope you guys have a great haloween. To those of you that remember me I am really sorry to have been absent for so long. Life issues. Good to see the maidens are going really strong. Managed to see the real thing 3 times in the last year, the last one being the Brixton gig that has eluded me for the last 5 years.

Talk to you all soon

Matt