Happy Easter !!!

wOOt for easter, and wOOt for me being drunk on easter!!!! The easter bunny came last night and i got a chocolate bunny :D :D. Yay for corny holiday mascot things!!!! U know, in australia some ppl wanted to reneame the bunnnny the easyter bilby. (excuse my teyping cso i'm durnk and cbf backspacinbg). For those who dont know a bilby is an aussie animal thing who is kinda extinct but not really. they are rare I think is waht i'm tring to say.

Happy easter friends!! Be glad tht i'm a happy drunk...... and that there are great holidays like easter where we have an excuse to get durnk and eat chocolate ;).

Ptah Khnemu said:
THE CADBURY EGG IS HERE!!!!!

Its funny to me that you guys only get the cadbury egg at Easter time, and no other Cadbury chocolate really other than that as far as I know. In Aus the cadbury creme egg is always around, and cadbury is our main chocolate range really (we have nestle too, but different chocolate formula to the states). In that sense I am grateful to live in Australia, when I was in the states I had to go off chocolate coz I bloody hate that Hersheys shit you guys have. At least you have some salvation in that you still have Toblerone.

I'm spending my Easter doing Uni essays :) ( 1 down 5 more to go before end of semester! yay me :( )

Eternal Dragon said:
in australia some ppl wanted to reneame the bunnnny the easyter bilby. (excuse my teyping cso i'm durnk and cbf backspacinbg). For those who dont know a bilby is an aussie animal thing who is kinda extinct but not really.

you WERE drunk! :p - easter bunny, easter bilby, either way.. THEY DONT LAY EGGS!!!!!! I never got that.. shouldnt it be an easter chicken?

A.) Since it's Easter LENT IS OVER and I can finally go back to cursing without having to pay 50¢. :D!!!

B.) We have Cadbury's chocolate available in the states, it just depends on where you are. I'm assuming if you live in the middle of nowhere it's hard to find, but I have no problem getting it. I have a milk bar in my fridge right now. I absolutely love their mini eggs. I like Hersey's Kisses but not the bars.

C.) After-Easter chocolate sales are the shit.

Beelzebub said:
A.) Since it's Easter LENT IS OVER and I can finally go back to cursing without having to pay 50¢. :D!!!

B.) We have Cadbury's chocolate available in the states, it just depends on where you are. I'm assuming if you live in the middle of nowhere it's hard to find, but I have no problem getting it. I have a milk bar in my fridge right now. I absolutely love their mini eggs. I like Hersey's Kisses but not the bars.

C.) After-Easter chocolate sales are the shit.

A.) Pay 50¢ to whom?

B.) Different formula from the original. The American version is made by Hershey's with a slightly different formula. The real stuff can put any unsuspecting person into a chocolate trip.

I love how it took only me to bring this entire topic off topic. Me and my love for goooooood chocolate.

Ptah Khnemu said:
I love how it took only me to bring this entire topic off topic. Me and my love for goooooood chocolate.

that doesnt sound right.. its usually me taking the threads off topic ;)

OfSinsAndShred said:
Hey hey hey, I'm a Pennsylvania native (that's where they make Hershey's), and I LOVE that stuff.

poor you :p - the best thing I ever found out of Pennsylvania is jalapeno pretzel pieces.. I used to be addicted to that shit. The Philly cheese steak is also quite good. But the hersheys, bleack!

Beelzebub said:
A.) Since it's Easter LENT IS OVER and I can finally go back to cursing without having to pay 50¢.

well fuckin' start fuckin' swearing already! Fuck! :lol:

Ptah Khnemu said:
B.) Different formula from the original. The American version is made by Hershey's with a slightly different formula. The real stuff can put any unsuspecting person into a chocolate trip.

But I bet that you don't have Scharffen Berger chocolate. Now THAT'S good stuff. Especially the dark: it's mind-blowing.

http://www.scharffenberger.com/

(And if anybody here is in the Bay Area, do the factory tour. DO THE FACTORY TOUR. You will never smell anything as awesome again in your whole life.)

Ptah Khnemu said:
A.) Pay 50¢ to whom?
It's in the OT thread somewhere, but my roommate gave up cursing for lent. I think two hours later she was regretting her decision. :lol: Her boyfriend and I gave up cursing to help her out, and we made the rule that whoever cursed had to put the money in a jar. Starting out was really difficult but after a while I got used to it. Haven't counted the totals yet but it looks like a lot of money.