Happy Halloween All!!!!!

Analog_Kid

One of the Ancients of UM
Well, I have officially done the annual listening of "Halloween" by King Diamond,(12 years and STILL going strong) and, thus, I want to wish all Opeth fans and Metal friends a happy Halloween... with a full moon out tonight, no less!!! Be safe, be well, and enjoy the most Metallic of hollidays!

Glad to say that I "the Devil" prince of darkness and all that crap. Will be loungeing it with Charon, death, that pale skinny guy, and jesus. Just to let everyone know we are cool, me an Jesus. We do diferant work, and yes I had a run in with his dad sure, Im still equal to him I don't care what he said. God damm, "bitch bitch bichity bitch...", all the time. Realy thats all you hear. But anyway, Im sure people are going to whine when we are out in public, but when do they not. Especialy in NE Tennessee, we have a mutual freind there.

Well don't take care. see most of you soon, no. no, yep all of ya. Sorry, but hey. All the good bands are going to be making realy long apearances here.

yeah very, it's the most horrifying halloween i've ever seen. girl wearing bunny suit, with pooh shoes, pink hair. that's the kind of shit you'll see in america from now on in halloween. the media change the meaning of it. in what way(s) can i bother people for halloween?

hey just came back, that was the most fun i had in a long time. we take big keg of beer in the wood and start drinking (don't ask how we got the beer). i think it was coor light but that was all we can get. basicly after that we go egg people house and throw toilet paper on people tree.