happy new year stuff and such

Happy new year to everyone :wave:

(i'm worried, this evening i have to cook a part of the (huge) dinner and then i have to drink without getting too drunk and if it rains all today too i'll have to swim. any advice? o_O
well at least i won't eat a piece of pizza for new year's eve dinner like last year :loco: )

rahvin: well, yes, that´s clear enough, and even more obvious in some lines at the beginning: I´ve followed (or "shadowed", if that´s a word) you in the cold an entire day, to leave back the excuse that I stole. even the title is stop me (june) so, yeah...

´misunderstanding´ was a bad choice of word, what I meant was that it feels more like a soundtrack to the stage hopefully pre (or, well, post) the whole dedicating business could take place. I find it so, I don´t know... dejected, maybe. and that´s not the feeling you should relate to in that state, eh? :err:
uhm, don´t know if the above any sense at all, but what I mean is that it´s hope-wise so fundamentally different compared to, for example, dm´s enjoy the silence or kent´s utan dina andetag or musik non stop. and ok, you could reasonably have no more of a chance to understand the later than stoppa mig juni, but still... :p

anyway, have a happy happy NYE with gloomy background music, lots of collective desperation and not even a splinter of anything close to romance. :wave:

Happy Chupi New Years.

happy new years everyone...
I'll be staying at home doing nothing tonight...
probably celebrating tomorrow night with some very powerful "fireworks"