Happy New Year!

dreaming neon darkspot

natures' retard
May 13, 2002
in times of grace
Hope all of your holiday celebrations found you well, and hope for the best for everyone in the new year.

*makes out with anyone within reach, almost spilling her Vodka and orange juice, while the rest of the people in her house guzzel champagne*

Hahahah, my roomate & I spent my new years at my ex's house drinking her mom's champagne and watching The Faculty. What a shitty movie. But shitty in a good way.

also got the ORIGINAL Batman on DVD from my ex, which makes up for my total lack of other holiday gifts. Complete fucken winnar. Yeah. Good last minute new year's. Party on, folks.

Drank brandy, gin , and beer. Got sick as shit. Watched 5 dogs fight and a friend of mine get his hand bitten through. Got into a arguement about drumming from the BEatles to Meshuggah. Had some jello shots. Didnt feel anything from them. Came home went to bed.

had a nice party at my friend's, met an old friend (haven't seen him for 4 years), had 2 goggly drinks, passed 3 rounds of pot joy, though stood there in the cloud, ... then we went home. it wasn't a metal party. :D

Best wishes to everyone at the Neverboard. You bunch of demented picture freaks.

Happy New Beers!!!
A big hug to Cris.....Satanas moma and Tee ....babes first haha
And Rube, BirthofheRe,Karen(alltimebabehehe) Dead Skin Jerseyyy haha(YA RULE KID!) ZANEX .......
ENJOY THIS YEAR
It may be the last hahahahahahaha

Troy Hellis

i hung at my best friends house with some Red Bull and Vodka and some Jager...weee
mefedora.jpg

go surlyness!

I don't remember anythign past eight o clock, and i didn't stop vomiting until today around two o clock.
Happy New Year

I remember very little past 11:00. I have only flashes of memory. But according to other people, here's stuff that I did (I'll put a * next to the stuff I actually remember)

Made out with a wall as a form of apologizing to it, because I tripped on the corner.
Told everyone I loved them over and over again
Cried, laughed, and was angry all at once *.
Pissed on the bathroom floor.
Pissed on a lawn.
Took a toothbrush with toothpaste and started brushing my teeth *
Tried to drink vodka straight from the bottle, failed miserably, knocked myself in the teeth, my teeth still hurt.
Told an emo kid I loved him despite the fact*
Told my girlfriend that she shouldn't watch me pee because my dick's too small.
Walked by a cop and nothing happened despite the fact I could barely stand.
Told everyone I had chlamydia about 4000 times.
Tried to eat my cellphone.
Was walking around with my pants down, with girls all around me.*

So yeah, interesting times. Happy New Year Neverboard \m/.

Had a great new year myself...

I'm 18 years old, and for the past two years I've completely dedicated myself to my girlfriend. My friends never saw me, I wasn't at any parties, I was hardly out. I was with her 24/7. Fuck, her parents even let me move in and sleep in her bed with her every day.

Anyway, we decided to take a break, 'cause we both just need some sort of release...

I told one of my best friends and first thing he said was "you're coming to a new years party!"...

...so, I walk into the house, and head into the basement where there's about sixty 16 to 21 year olds having a great time... As I walk in the room silences, everyone looks at me, and I hear a huge scream "HOLY SHIT, IT'S HAMPEL!!! WHERE THE FUCK HAVE YOU BEEN?!?!".

Before I knew it I was completely upside down doing a handstand on a keg with two long-time-no-see friends holding me up and a gorgeous blonde holding the keg hose in my mouth while I'm chugging Natty Ice...

I had one of the best times of my life... Hanging with old friends, playing pool, smoking pot, grabbing up on beautiful flirty girls, getting drunk...

...Let's just say, I had a great new years celebration, I hope you all had fun too. :D

Thanks Tee and Troy, :)

Mah? Were you belly dancing perhaps? You look like you're ready to do a strip tease!

I don't want to be a junior member. I must up my post count so I can be a "SENIOR" member.

Um, you can change your title, you know.

I didn't get to be Armchair Viking because of 6,000 posts. But it helps.