Happy New Year

Apr 24, 2002
Chicago, Illinois
www.novembersdoom.com
2007 is here, and the wait is almost over for The Novella Reservoir. February 20th will be here before you know it. The End Records will be offering a special deal of the disc which also comes with the "The Wayfaring Chronicles," which is the lyrical explanation book, for a special price.

The book is 100% complete, printed, and published, and I have a complete copy in my hands. It came out better then I had hoped it would, so I hope you enjoy it.

The book will be made available at some time, after the special edition sells out, where you can buy the book on it's own. You WILL save money on the disc and the book together through The End Records. No price has been set, or any official announcement for it, so nothing is 100% yet. The only thing I'm certain of, is the book is complete.

Thanks Paul. Great news!
I think we were all hoping for some special pressing of the disc.
So will this be the only variation of ordering direct from THE END?
Or are there any other special pressings in the works?
(IE - boxed versions, bonus discs, etc).

Happy New Year to you and your family......

2007 is sounding pretty darn good so far!

Sounds good!

Can't wait to listen to "The Novella Reservoir". Hopefully you guys are satisfied with it. I'll most likely end-up buying the book edition.

A happy new year to everyone!
I can't wait for the new album. Is there any chance for another european tour to promote The Novella Reservoir?:)

2007 is here, and the wait is almost over for The Novella Reservoir. February 20th will be here before you know it. The End Records will be offering a special deal of the disc which also comes with the "The Wayfaring Chronicles," which is the lyrical explanation book, for a special price.

The book is 100% complete, printed, and published, and I have a complete copy in my hands. It came out better then I had hoped it would, so I hope you enjoy it.

The book will be made available at some time, after the special edition sells out, where you can buy the book on it's own. You WILL save money on the disc and the book together through The End Records. No price has been set, or any official announcement for it, so nothing is 100% yet. The only thing I'm certain of, is the book is complete.

Happy New Year!

As i said in the other thread, this album is sounding fantastic. i have no doubts i'll be buying a real copy to go along with the promo (the promo can be my listening copy and the one i pay money for can just sit there and kick ass). But yes, the collector in me would like to know if there will be other editions? Digipak, digibook, box, anything? I gots to plan ahead for the pre-order!

I guess I'm the last in row here to wish everyone a belated very happy new year... :)

I have to go thru all the new threads tho to catch up!! I"m always the last to know anything here lol...;)