Happy Slapping

shark22

RuffRyda
Oct 18, 2004
I was watching the news on my lunch hour and they had a bit about a new UK trend. These UK teens would have their camera cell phones rolling while they smack an unsuspecting stranger in the face. The police said the craziest thing of all about it is that the defendant themselves are the ones who record the crime. They had one teen saying he saw people hitting old women and some younger childeren. This whole thing started out as someting that was done only in the clubs, but now is happening all over the United Kingdom. We shall see if this thing spreads out of the Uk in the weeks to come.

I have a bunch of those happy slap videos. They're funny as shit, because NO ONE ever fights back, or even does anything. These black kids just run up to a random person on the bus, yell "RELEASE DA PIECE NIGGA" and slap em hard as shit.

And the weirdest part is, and I don't know if it's a cultural thing, but the person always does the same thing: they put their hand on their cheek and stare at the camera wide-eyed, like a little kid. Either that, or these 30-year-old men frantically run away from three skinny-ass 14 year-olds. What the fuck? Come on UK, I know these chav-types are everywhere, but grow some balls. That shit wouldn't fly in america - we have psychopaths with guns!

Sanzen said:
I have a bunch of those happy slap videos. They're funny as shit, because NO ONE ever fights back, or even does anything. These black kids just run up to a random person on the bus, yell "RELEASE DA PIECE NIGGA" and slap em hard as shit.

And the weirdest part is, and I don't know if it's a cultural thing, but the person always does the same thing: they put their hand on their cheek and stare at the camera wide-eyed, like a little kid. Either that, or these 30-year-old men frantically run away from three skinny-ass 14 year-olds. What the fuck? Come on UK, I know these chav-types are everywhere, but grow some balls. That shit wouldn't fly in america - we have psychopaths with guns!

Think about what you are saying, and realise how stupid you are.

Do you think these people would release the videos where they got a smack back?

If one of them tried it on me, id whack em so hard in their face they would never try it again.

Yeah, being in a state school in England, I have been happy slapped once. I'm sure all of you tough guys behind your keyboards would surely punch them if they did, but when you are facing a gang of 20+ and you know the slightest retaliation would get the shit kicked out of you....you kinda just let it slide.

ChrisEmerson said:
Think about what you are saying, and realise how stupid you are.

Do you think these people would release the videos where they got a smack back?

If one of them tried it on me, id whack em so hard in their face they would never try it again.

Sorry dude...in America we don't have a problem like the chavs. You know why? Because we would retaliate. Don't get all pissy on me, and please don't try to switch it around and change the subject with a "d00d all americsn r FAT", 'cause yeah I've heard all that shit before. Now, let's think about this, and maybe we can get through this without calling anyone stupid, mmmkay?

I am NOT saying "Britian is full of pussies! US IS BETTER." What I'm saying is that, for the worse, America is a much more violent and fearful society, and the chances of being killed for slapping someone are undoubtably much greater over here in the States - not to mention the fact that any fucking crazy person can easily obtain a gun over here.

I'm not insulting the UK alright man? I'm just saying that doing that slapping shit over here would probably end real quick, 'cause they'd do it to the wrong person and that redneck would shoot them in the neck.

think before you post. kthxbye.

i love you haggard. i think youre dead on. there would be exactly *one* instance of slapping here. the result would be a bunch of dead-ass teenagers. sorry you English dudes dont get to carry weapons. That's probably a big reason why you're getting slapped.

I dunno i live in england, and yer you get these types of cunts that come along and hit you because they lke fighting, but really your not going to hit anyone back in any country if theres 20 of them wanting to do the same thing. you get people like this every where it doesnt matter if your american or english or anything, if you get a gang of 6ft5 black wannabe gangstas comin up to you slappin you, you damn well take it if you know whats good for you.

www.brummies.tk just look at this absoloute twat, listen to his gay rap about how his dog died.

haha this just reminds me of Trigger Happy TV, doing the craziest shit to people, and they just dont react, though i imagine the population of england for teh most part isnt giant pussies, the non-reactance of most people is laughable, though on the DVD commentary the guys say if they did some of that shit in the USA, theyd probably be gunned down.

^ haha!

@affinityband: i dunno about that. does one know for fact that the 20 dudes are just going to slap you? or is there the potential to be killed? if thats the case, then im taking at least one with me. thats without a gun of course. if i have my gun, then im a-shootin' as many of them punks as i cans. yee-haw!

OpethNZ said:
haha this just reminds me of Trigger Happy TV, doing the craziest shit to people, and they just dont react, though i imagine the population of england for teh most part isnt giant pussies, the non-reactance of most people is laughable, though on the DVD commentary the guys say if they did some of that shit in the USA, theyd probably be gunned down.
haha i love that show

WHAT!? YOU'LL HAVE TO SPEAK UP....I'M ON A CELLULAR PHONE...

38-6777-sm.jpg

HALLO!......WOT??!? NO, I'M ON A CELL PHONE - WOT?! NO, THAT'S RUBBISH! RUBBISH!!!

also,
674a3b52.jpg