Happy Steak & BJ Day !!!

Look, I didn't get the memo.

Wait, I got a BJ yesterday and had a steak burrito the day before.

So in other words, I'm actually ahead of schedule. Who's the slacker now!?!?

Unrelated: one of my favourite things to yell is WHO'S PEEPING NOW, WHORE!?!? for no reason.

And that's what you call a higher than normal sex drive for a chick?

Fuck.

I'm eating a steak right now. As close as I'm getting to fulfilling the requirements of this day.

unbelievable. unbelievable, the things this bitch is compelled to post on this forum and then deny being an attention whore. jaw-dropping.

That's jaw dropping??
You've got to be kidding.
You guys have made so many much more graphic comments on not only your sex lives but also your masturbation habits. But if I say I haven't since December that's wrong?

If anyone else said that you would never think to call them an attention whore. You only said it because you don't like me, not because my post called for it.

it's not the juicy private info, it's the context you choose in which to spout it. did nobody else do a fucking double take when they read that??

anyway, let's all focus on what's important

juicybeans.jpg

That's jaw dropping??
You guys have made so many much more graphic comments on not only your sex lives but also your masturbation habits. But if I say I haven't since December that's wrong?

If anyone else said that you would never think to call them an attention whore. You only said it because you don't like me, not because my post called for it.
Just fuck off and die ms. attention whore. Noone else said that, you did. The hijacker of threads. If I make a thread about how beavers built a dam close to my house, you would describe your personal beaver problems in it. If I made a thread about my hairbrush, you would inform us about the state of your hairy or non-hairy bush, and if I made a thread about heavy fucking metal you would let (read: make) us all know the satus of your current fucking or lack thereof. And you still have two (big artist) hands so don't fucking complain, just die ten years ago so I never had to get close to knowing you existed. Thank you and good night.

Okay just so I understand the rules here.

NAD, and anyone else, can tell everyone they had a blowjob, or whatever, the day before, but I can't mention anything?

I did not know that. Now I do. Sorry.

Disclaimer:NAD-sorry I used you as an example. Only did it because your post was above mine, etc. Nothing personal. I have no problem in you, or anyone here, talking about bj's or orgasms or anything as long as it doesn't get TOO graphic and/or gross.

That's jaw dropping??

We are allowed to because we are totally fucking awesome.