Happy Thanksgiving!

Jax

Forum Goddess
Feb 11, 2002
San Jose, CA
Happy Thanksgiving to all of our American forumers, & happy November 23rd to everyone else!

Here's to hoping that you all have a wonderful day, and that you'll have much to be thankful for both today, and every day. Eat hearty, and don't drink and drive! ;)

Thanks for being part of the forum! The band is very thankful for having the best fans there are, & so am I; it's great to work with you all!

PS - extra thanks to JayDub for covering my arse here while I've battled connection problems & lack of access to my mailbox for the past couple of weeks - thanks John! If anyone's waiting on e-mail from me, I should be caught up some time tomorrow. :)

Thanks Jax, and a Happy Thanksgiving to you all, too!

This is the first Thanksgiving I'm spending in this house since I moved into it. Last night I made a cheesecake and today I'm going to cook up all sorts of yummy stuff :)

For those of you who don't know what Thanksgiving is about....

Long ago, in the land called America, there were people who were Red. They were happily living in America, weith their Teepees, Iroquois Nation, and their Evil Pagan Nature Gods, when all of the sudden, the White Man came. The White Man came with their big wooden T's, and claiming to have come in peace. They bore Fire-Water and traded some Pebbles for the entire island of Manhattan, where they built New York City. But that didn't happen yet. Anyways, all of the sudden, the Winter came, and then the Native Americans and the White People shared a bountiful harvest, after which the White People, out of thanks, Stole their land, raped the women and pushed them back all the way to the Midwest, and eventually put them on reservations where they were forced to live until the Apocalypse, when the Native Americans would be forced to hell for worshipping their Evil Pagan Nature Gods.

THE END.

Happy Thanksgiving Ultimate Metal Forum!! :headbang:

More historical inaccuracies than a Disney film...

Tipis are exclusive to the Native American tribes living in the plains. Iriquois lived in longhouses.

For those of you who don't know what Thanksgiving is about....

Long ago, in the land called America, there were people who were Red. They were happily living in America, weith their Teepees, Iroquois Nation, and their Evil Pagan Nature Gods, when all of the sudden, the White Man came. The White Man came with their big wooden T's, and claiming to have come in peace. They bore Fire-Water and traded some Pebbles for the entire island of Manhattan, where they built New York City. But that didn't happen yet. Anyways, all of the sudden, the Winter came, and then the Native Americans and the White People shared a bountiful harvest, after which the White People, out of thanks, Stole their land, raped the women and pushed them back all the way to the Midwest, and eventually put them on reservations where they were forced to live until the Apocalypse, when the Native Americans would be forced to hell for worshipping their Evil Pagan Nature Gods.

THE END.

Happy Thanksgiving Ultimate Metal Forum!! :headbang:
thank you for keeping it real. :cool:
reality aint sugar coated folks. but have a great day regardless

Yo Montu, your sig is way out of control..check the forum rules thread for size guidelines & fix it, would ya please? Much thanks. :)