happy turkey day!

Will Bozarth

Everlasting Godstopper
Jan 26, 2002
New Jersey
www.facebook.com
not sure if people out of USA celebrate the eating of the dead turkey and its sideorders... but if you do.... HAPPY TURKEY DAY! get fat, eat alot, get sick, throw up, and eat some more! :)

for me its TOFURKY day! hahahahah

tofurky_large.jpg

mmmm, so good!

let's get serious now, I don't live in Yugoslavia, Tito is dead, my only idol is Warrel Dane, so my country is falling apart... :cry: :D

I don't eat sandwhiches, only fresh turkey chest.... :D but thanks for being nice. ;)

No, Croatians and Serbians hate each other. Yugoslavia was a communion of so called Southern Slavic nations (with the exception of Bulgarians who also belong to the group, but... I don't know how it went... )
Forming of the old Yu, and the communist resistance was the way to beat the nazism, and it's far more complicated than that, much deeper background.
And I'm a cosmopolitan, I don't care, mix of Polish, Hungarian, Serbian and Croatian.... there is everything....
OK, I'm not myself at the moment...

;)

I don't hate anyone.

accept maybe Albanians.....just because they are parasites of the earth. :)

Yugoslavia is better off seperated like this. I just wish we could now start to coexist.
I wish I could go to Split or Dubrovnik and not worry about getting the shit kicked out of me or killed. Croatia is a beautiful country.

Maybe in time....but in the Balkans...it seems like old scars rarely heal....which sucks completely.

fuck it, azal, nobody would kill you in Dubrovnik, come on!!! you just don't go to a concert of Marko Perkoviæ Thompson, and everything is fine. :D why don't you come to Zagreb, for instance, there are Serbs here as many as you want. :)
I'm from Zagreb, and I wouldn't want to go to Split. :lol:

lol
ok maybe I'll come hang this summer.

the only reason I say that stuff is because I have serbian friends from Banja Luka, Bosnia...that went to see Kreator I think in Zagreb and almost got their asses kicked like 5 times before they decided to stop talking altogether and not get beat on.

hehe, fuck it, :err: ...
there was this guy, I think from Banja Luka at the NVRMR concert in Vienna last year and he pissed me off incredibly. don't remember his name, but I remember that a guy who was with us and is fascist (towards Serbs it goes, of course, :rolleyes: ) was his friend. :loco: so, you should have heard the most idiotical discussions of two guys who know each other, and talk politics, and both are drunk, and the Serb yells, "I hate you Nevermore, you're crap, motherfuckeeeers", in the end climbs up the stage, and falls down on his head, and WD asks him over mic "dude, are you OK?" :D and then he was sitting in the background somewhere complaining like, no-no, how could I be your friend and come hang out with you, I'm a Serb, you have to hate me, and blah-blah.... *Twilight Zone theme*

:D :D :D

:zombie:

Well,at least you weren't watching Spiderman...when the movie ended,my brother started jumping all over the couch trying to be like Spiderman...And my sister freaked out when everyone started eating w/out saying grace.I just stared at my plate and continued eating as she was thanking god for the food that was brought to us by the farmers and poultry raisers of America and and my mother who bought and prepared the food.Fortunatley,I was sitting at a different table,so no one saw and asked me why I was not participating in the thanking of god for the food which he didn't give us.

"NOOOOOO,I DONT' WANNA EAT JESUS!!!!":lol:
Kinda like how,when you take holy communion,they tell you that you are eating the body and drinking the blood of Jesus.That's just wrong.I've only had to eat that wine-soaked cracker once...and it tasted bad.
*Cartman voice*
Now,lemme get this straight...you're telling me that that this cracker is Jesus.Jesus...cracker,Jesus...cracker."

:lol: That was one of the funniest things I saw on TV in a long time...

Ya know, I think that concept is actually quite interesting. Depending on beliefs, a lot of people must think that there actually is a part of some higher being in their food... interesting... would you really want to eat and drink the Savior?