Happy V-day ladies!

now that harmony and jester and scaring me, i will add that valentines day is entertaining, considering I get to laugh at people that get singing telegrams during classes at school haha. But it also hurts considering I dont have a girlfriend either.....so go to hell valentines day! :(

Originally posted by Final_Vision
now that harmony and jester and scaring me, i will add that valentines day is entertaining, considering I get to laugh at people that get singing telegrams during classes at school haha. But it also hurts considering I dont have a girlfriend either.....so go to hell valentines day! :(

No worries join me and jester:lol:

valentine's day = not my cup of tea....i have a problem with celebrations generally....i don;t even celebrate my namesday anymore (but well my relatives don't know that's why i get all these annoying calls from aunties and stuff i've never met :mad: )...so it would be silly to celebrate a mass-commercial-thing.....

i prefer to show my love to my special one everyday... :)
of course i can;t buy gifts everyday...but i prefer to give them on other occasions :) or with no reason...
i have a tendency to spoil the other person when he deserves it :D

Oh! Jester....too bad you just greeted ladies....what about US the other half the V-day????
well I won't explain here my theories about traditions, spikes and leather, I'll just say I'm into Saint Valentine day....I like it...even it's the least on my tradition spoily list!

fathervic (pink)

it was the time I guess, I'm quite happy with the new one :)
but may be I'll witch it to non_animated one!!! it's driving my nerves now!!!!

you know F_V that's the end of that chapter :D

/me compares the old avatar with the new one
*klink* *tick* *click* <-- neurons inputting/working on image data
/me prefers fathervic's previous avatar (yetis, goldfishes and piranhas agree)

:D

Thanks for the good wish...

I don't have anyone right now, so I am not really celebrating Valentine's Day. I also dressed in all black to kill the mood. :D Hmmm... wait, I dress in black almost all the time. :lol:

I think Valentine's Day is too commercialized. Most gifts and expressions of love on this day are too insincere and unoriginal. People should express their love for their girlfriend, boyfriend, or spouse all year round, not just for one day.

i think v-day is very stereotype, also. why waiting for a particular day to spend all your free time arguing with your significant other and wishing you were somewhere else, when you can do that same thing every single day for the rest of your miserable life? i mean, there's no point in buying dumb heart-shaped chocolates on february the 14th when you are bound to purchase them anyway, sooner or later. it's not as if it's a day when you go particularly hungry.
so well, just go on and celebrate. easter will be soon. :)

rahvin. (whose idea of a party involves at least three other people. and pointy swords)

isn't this the problem with every celebration day there is? just like mother's day, father's day, namesday...
on nov. 1st everyone runs to the graveyard to clean up the graves of their ancestors, but what for, if they didn't do it during the whole year? yes, to lighten their conscience and to not look bad/not caring in the eyes of other people. personally i don't give a shit about all this. even birthdays are useless, since everyone has one each year and everytime all your friends and relatives think they have to get a present for you. why don't we just give away presents when we are in the mood for it? when we really have a good present which the other person will be happy about? oh well, i can't change it anyway...

Originally posted by VultureCulture
on nov. 1st everyone runs to the graveyard to clean up the graves of their ancestors, but what for, if they didn't do it during the whole year?

ewww... sounds a good enough reason to me. after one whole year. i mean, graves are not lavender bath salts :D

Originally posted by VultureCulture

why don't we just give away presents when we are in the mood for it? when we really have a good present which the other person will be happy about?

maybe that will strongly decrease the amount of presents we all get, resulting in denial, disillusion, despair, lack of self-esteem, nihilism and eventually attempted suicide.
but anyway, we might as well try after all. ;)

rahvin. (festive mood: /off)