Hard Liquor Thread. Because less than 10% just ISN'T enough.

hahaha you forget

"I'm not racist,
racism is a crime...

crime is for black people"

Lettuce had dani on the floor in tears for that one

Followed by everyone messing about with helium, then giving it to a Fuel girl, who later gave it to oli sykes which resulted in me shouting "who the **** gave that **** our helium"
he may have heard me mwahahaha

and you'll be happy to know that Vadim DID get to meet sykes :p

and he sent me yesterday morning to apologise...

hahaha you forget

"I'm not racist,
racism is a crime...

crime is for black people"

Lettuce had dani on the floor in tears for that one

HA! I forgot about that!

RE: tipple, one of my friends is Russian, she smuggled back some crap her nan made at Christmas which had stuff like raisens, coffee, orange peel, potatoes, anything she could think of in there, less than half a shotglass would burn for ages in a saucer, we have no idea of the percentage. I can usually down vodka like water so I thought "feh, easy". But I couldn't even make it past one shot I was crying.

I really like to get drunk with Cachaça(Brazilian Drink, Caipirinha is made of it, anyone knows it?), some good brands has 45~56% of alcohol, and i garantee you that in the next morning you will not have a extreme hangover. :D

yeah I know that, and I really dislike that XD

I prefer
Finlandia Vodka
Jägermeister
Jack Daniels
Salmiakki

yeah I know that, and I really dislike that XD

I prefer
Finlandia Vodka
Jägermeister
Jack Daniels
Salmiakki

Caipirinha is a piece of shit, i've mentioned this becaus is very popular. But the Cachaça is really evil. :heh:

But i also like Jack Daniels, Grey Goose vodka, and a lot of beer :kickass: :D

I like nice beer, I think the only 2 things I can't actually drink are white cider (chemical shit that 13 year old chavs drink) and bitter. Bitter needs a fork.

yeah, cider IS disgusting...I will never understand how someone can really like that :S

I prefer whisk(e)ys myself as well as other dark spirits.

Jim Beam is the top seller in Australia but lately I am finding Jamieson's Irish Whiskey a good alternative when I'm bored of Scotch and Bourbon.

I don't get into the white spirits but when we were in Bratislava some locals shouted us shots of Borovička, I quite enjoyed it, also tried home made Rakija in Croatia - serious stuff indeed!

s

depends on the whiskey-brand...the last one I drank wa sreally extremly disgusting :S