Hard Liquor Thread. Because less than 10% just ISN'T enough.

False Joe

Who cares.
Oct 12, 2007
Sheep fucking land somewhere.
Well. It was asked for.

Atm, Captain Morgans Rum (I only tried it because of the Alestorm album and now I actually like it.). Ask for a double, and take it as 2/3 shots. Did more for me for about £3.50 than 4 pints would.
And of course, Jager when I can get ahold of it. Only had it for one party so far :(

Been on a tequila kick lately. I still haven't figured out what i like, i just know i only can deal with good tequila and can't do shit tequila. I sure was on a roll last night with that stuff though.

In fact, I just realized that the first post is referencing something that I wrote last night. I don't even remember being online last night... i better go scour my forums and see what other mischief i got myself into...

i love rum. my rum collection consists of captain morgan and don Q cristal. ive also been known to do shots of patron (tequila) when i go out. very smooth

goooood stuff
~gR~

I can't do straight hard alcohol, I need the fru fru chick mixed drinks with cute little umbrellas and fruit in them.

But I had quite the stiff double absolut mandarin with peach schnapps and orange juice last night. Mmmmm... tasty.

because i dont like licorice and it turns me in to a loud mouthed asshole
~gR~
i can understand the not liking licorice thing, but i don't get the loud mouthed asshole part. Maybe because that's me by default... :lol:
Morgan's Original Spiced Rum
Stolichnaya
Jack

that's my list right there.
See, i can't do Jack (or any whiskey really) without almost immediately vomiting. Unfortunately, I don't learn so if someone puts a whiskey shot in front of me, it'll usually disappear followed by the entire contents of my stomach reappearing. Quite the party trick.

And there's way better vodka's than Stoli, but it's still pretty decent. Can't argue with vodka.

Id hardly consider 15% hard.

However, best rum I've had was some local Venezualan rum my brother bought for me when he was there.
Smooth as hell, sweet, great for shots, and mixed amazingly with rum and cokes and the whatnot.

South Americans can make good stuff

just realised we never got any free goodie bags like last year :(

oh and haven't booked the hotel as they won't take debit cards, gonna ring up tonight see if i can do it over the phone... if not, stealing my dad's card hehe

Most exciting moment of GG = drinking or yelling JEW/POODLE or generally spacking about to the music on the PA system because the bands performing weren't up too much.
The semi-naked girls didnt help either:(

Ok m'dear, let me know if you have anymore problems and i'll try to book it...or at least my mum's credit card will :)