Hardcore shit with a lot going on

I dont know what it is, that everybody thing sturgis does hardcore bands?
I mean the only band that had slightly something to do with hc is for the fallen dreams.....

there are so many bands out there doing modern hardcore, oldschool ,new school, ny-hardcore and all that stuff....and they get realy pissed if somebody claims that attack attack! or the devil wears prada have anything to do with hardcore.

just sayin

yep
wouldn't want to go up to someone who's got hardcore inked on the knuckles and tell him that Attack!Attack! does hardcore ;)
Altho those guys probably don't give a shit and don't know what AA! even is...at least the ones I know don't know it

@ Track:
I liked the trompet part, but apart from that I also think that it doesnt really fit.
Kick is really loud, overheads are really low and would need more room and less close miced sound imo

The hardcore scene is one big puppet show anyways. That's why I enjoy progressive rock/metal more since it attracts people that actually love music. I used to be really into hardcore and I guess I like the thought of the music but seriously when I go to a hardcore show I kind of feel like it's one big fake scene.

But yea, not to go off topic, when you got rid of a few parts of the synth it sounds a lot better. :)

The hardcore scene is one big puppet show anyways. That's why I enjoy progressive rock/metal more since it attracts people that actually love music. I used to be really into hardcore and I guess I like the thought of the music but seriously when I go to a hardcore show I kind of feel like it's one big fake scene.

But yea, not to go off topic, when you got rid of a few parts of the synth it sounds a lot better. :)

I agree with this.
Hardcore shows around my area are full of a bunch of fucking retards who only go to shows to start fights and it's the stupidest thing I've ever seen.
I mean, shit. There's a damn gang who call themselves the 666. It stands for Family, Friends, Forever.
The idea of it makes me laugh and their activities make me laugh even more. They just go to shows and find people to hurt. It's pathetic.

I've never been to a prog rock show, but the first time BTBAM comes to FL [seems like they never do!], I'm going to see it and I have high hopes that the people there will actually be sort of mature. :D