Hardenberg gig, Holland

• Thread starter 7th Fallen Angel
  • Start date
yeah, I know. But I'm only 16, December the 21th I will become 17. I will give a party and everyone is aloud to come!! I'm kinda mature myself, I don't live at home anymore. I live on my own with a few others with a couple of leaders who learn you how to survive on your own. Before that, I lived for 4 years in a home with 10 other kids. So I come from a broken home, my mother can't take care of me because she has mental problems and my father lives somewhere else and got also mental problems. So it's not because I'm a problem child or something like that......
For the rest, I have a band, I sing. And I play guitar, I'm the merchandise girl for To Elysium and Seraphique: http://www.toelysium.com http://www.seraphique.com and I'm very happy with my life. You can't change things, although you want it so bad, but it only has made me stronger!!

And by the way Tee: maybe we can meet sometime!!

yeah, but I think it will take a long time before Nevermore goes back to Holland again.....
O well, maybe somewhere else? Don't you go to festivals next year?? We have in Holland some great festivals: Graspop, Waldrock, Stonehenge and so on. On 5 December 2003 we have a great festival: Novemberrain. The festival starts in November and the last night is in December. The following bands will perform there (it's in a very beautiful church): Trail of Tears, Flowing Tears, To Elysium, Sengir and Morning.
By the way: Graspop is a so-called metalmeeting.
Well, let me know :wave: :Spin:

Sorry, forgot to sign the previous answer..... :)

----------------------------
Neverlady

Hey 7th Fallen Angel...was it actually busy in Hardenberg?I mean were there quite a number of people there? I could have asked this in dutch aswell but that does not seem very appropriate on an international board.

Tee;just wondering...did Nevermore ever play in Croatia anyway?Where did you see them than if they didn't?Are there enough metalgigs overthere?Last year when I went to see Exodus(also in hardenberg)there was this guy who drove from Croatia to see Exodus.That was amazing!

mainly only black and death metal bands come to play here (Napalm Death, Immolation, Cannibal Corpse, Pungent Stench, etc...).

Nevermore would never play in Croatia, cuz there would have some 300 ppl in the audience altogether, I guess.

an Agent Steel concert just got canceled.

The two previous times I saw them in Austria, once in Vienna, the second time in Graz.

Yeah, it was quit busy in Hardenberg. Hardenberg has much metalgigs planned. Motorhead comes and Saxon also!! Therapy? comes to. But anyway, it was very busy and I saw all the people I know. I live in Zwolle and so many people came from Zwolle to Hardenberg, it's amazing. Normally you see them in the local pub, but now also at metalgigs. It's very funny!! And the gig was fucking great!! :D