KILLING HARDENBERG - A NIGHT OUT WITH THE DUTCH

SAXONATOR

Crazy even without Drugs
well, it´s me again. a late review but better then never. it´s 2 minutes to midnight and i can´t sleep. better said: i don´t wanna sleep. saxonfan is calling from chicago at 04:00 am (in chicago it will be 09:00 pm). looking forward speaking to him again. 4 hours left so i take some time bringing some life in my favorite forum once again. :headbang:

so here we go:

saxongig on: 21.10.2005 -> Podium - NL-Hardenberg

it was a rainy friday afternoon. i wanted to make the trip with my girls as always. they had the day off and i was the poor pig who didn´t manage to get the day free because my colleague was ill and our dispatch-office must always be occupied by at least one person. grrrrrrrrr. so i planned to go at least some time earlier - about 01:00 pm. but unfortunately at 12:55 pm the sales manager appeared with a f...ing urgent parcel to taiwan which i had to get rid of. grrrrrrrrr. so the plan to get at least 2 hours of sleep before the trip would start was blown away :loco:

so off we went heading westwards to the warlords of the netherlands as we did it 1000 times before. we love the land of tulips and cheese because the people are more peaceful and calmer as in good old germany. clocks are going slow there and i like the speed limit on the motorways - easy to drive. no hecticness. so we reached the place just in time as always.

grabbing some collectables and some "munten" as they say to the plastic coins to get some drinks. cheers.

it wasn´t that crowded there so i got a good place in front to make some nice photos. unfortunately there were some short-haired handy-kiddies in first raw always lurking half lying on the stage with their playtoys making 5745584 second class unsharp low resolution photos. *burps*. they played the game "go go gadget arms" to try to get their toys into biffs face to make some deepthroat-photos i think. :p so i can´t upload all pix we made.

the lights went out - the intro played and - action - there they were - playing a extra-long fantastic show as 20.000 times before. it was still the anniversary tour but they made some exceptions of course. they played lionheart and crusader too as expected. after 7 or 8 hours of show they gave us a witchfinder general near the end which was hard to take because the air was getting thicker and hotter. biff threw some spa-bottles in the masses to make a cooldown so the crowd didn´t collapse. i grabbed one of them and of course i am still the owner. fits nice in my shelf. near the end of the show some fans still had the power to dance some pogo. i was too drained to join some bodychecks. but look by yourself now :headbang:

just klick on the small ones to get the big ones:

hope you enjoy them. :Spin: