OUR 3-GIG-REVIEW --> TO HELL AND BACK AGAIN <--

well, right now i think it´s time to make the next review. i thought about changing the topic of this thread to "our 4 gig review". but i think it´s better to make a new one. i grabbed some cans of beer and my thoughts are flying back to hardenberg. i just let the show happen once more in my spirit. nice flying :)

now off to work.... :wave:

Damn! that's one hell of a mini SAXONFEST if I've even seen one :kickass:

I'm jealous!:D

Looks like Biff & co. along with you Metalheads had a blast! and 39 tunes too!:eek: :worship:

All the guys were great when I met them and especially Nibbs:headbang: the fucker can drink too:p

that's for the kick ass review SAXONATOR!

SAXONATOR said:
bars with topless services and much scanty clothed women. nice anyway but i don´t know which diseases they have so i decided to let my fingers out of them :)

and as wet as doros pussy. :loco:

These are the sort of quotes that brighten up my day, absolutely hilarious!!!
Incidentally, not taking the piss out of you Saxonator, your English is waaaaaaaaaaaay better than my German, so hats off to you for making the effort and sharing your commentary and pics with us.
And I think that sticker in the back window of the Golf is the coolest thing I have seen since a 2.8i Capri! I want one!!

just having one last look at this great review from October 2005 before it is gone forever.

Hope classic threads like this and album reviews by HeavyCelli etc. can be archived on the new Forum ? If not, could Saxonator etc. save the best and re-release the posts in the new playground ?:worship:

Cheers,

Goss.

Hope classic threads like this and album reviews by HeavyCelli etc. can be archived on the new Forum ? If not, could Saxonator etc. save the best and re-release the posts in the new playground ?:worship:

Cheers,

Goss.

Hear hear (I nearly put here Herr, which would be ironic) and could I add another request for a thread to be saved (Please Saxonator) show your Saxon Stuff.