Hardest Metal band?

Status
Not open for further replies.
You're so cool. I wish I wasn't in school any more so I could be as cool as you.

Why do people feel the need to tell us all how they've grown up in the past year or so? It's natural, in case you didn't know - WE ALL WENT THROUGH THE SAME PROCESS, we didnt all stay on at school until we were 75.

BTW Who's the old guy in your sig? Someone profound no doubt, like Nietzsche or Ouspensky, so we all think you're intellect is equal to theirs.

Way to show everyone you are a presumptuous asshole to the nth degree. :lol: :lol:

and no not everyone knows this.

dude, what the hell are you talking about? the most popular metal bands out there aren't even remotely "brootal" (iron maiden, judas priest, etc...). Nobody just mindlessly looks for br00tality unless they are moronic brutal death metal fans.

Not to mention I prefer slow, crushing heaviness of say immolation over the pseudo "br00tality" of bands like devourment

dude, what the hell are you talking about? the most popular metal bands out there aren't even remotely "brootal" (iron maiden, judas priest, etc...). Nobody just mindlessly looks for br00tality unless they are moronic brutal death metal fans.

Not to mention I prefer slow, crushing heaviness of say immolation over the pseudo "br00tality" of bands like devourment

God... that was my point... there ARE people who mindlessly look for br00tality and I was merely pointing out the futility of that. What the hell are you arguing with me about?!

Status
Not open for further replies.