Harmony: new vocalist and 2014 album

SeaStorm

Jun 24, 2004
Minnesota, USA
I know we've got some fans of Theocracy label-mates and Christian power metallers Harmony.

FYI, they recently named Daniel Heiman as their new vocalist. He's got a long and celebrated power metal track record and is best known for fronting Lost Horizon 2000-2005. Harmony is planning to release their new album with him this year:

Daniel did the vocals on the track Inner Peace on Harmony's second album:

This should make Darknight6606 a very happy camper!

Last edited by a moderator:
It's funny that I didn't even realize Inner Peace was a different singer than the rest of the album. Shows how much I pay attention to liner notes (even though I read them all)! Good news, though!

PE, I also didn't notice that until I read that this week, so you're not alone!

That's good. :lol: It just reminded me of years ago when Saigon Kick's third album "Water" came out. I listened to that album for months, and it grew to be my favorite Saigon Kick album. Then I compared liner notes and realized it's a different lead singer than their first two albums! Though, in my defense, the new lead singer did do background vocals on the first two albums.

I am so eager to buy the single. They said release is scheduled for the end of the october.

I have bought a single but so far it didn't grow on me... I really pray to all metal gods for the whole album being much better.