Harmony looking for a new vocalist

Christian Liljegren would be PERFECT.

That would be a pretty radical change, but it could work. I can imagine him singing Harmony songs.

In fact, the more I think about it, the more I like this idea - providing that he doesn't write any of the lyrics.

That would be a pretty radical change, but it could work. I can imagine him singing Harmony songs.

In fact, the more I think about it, the more I like this idea - providing that he doesn't write any of the lyrics.

Ouch! :lol:
I know what you mean, though.

What about Brian Ashland of newer Shadow Gallery or Clay Barton?

Last edited by a moderator:
Leandro Caçoilo from Eterna/SoulSpell might work, too.

+1 on Brian Ashland, too. Venom is a great song.

I know it's been a while, but does anyone know anything about Harmony? Haven't heard any news in a while and I remembered there was a thread here...

So I was informed by another Christian fan of Affector when we discussed the disc, Leonard is the only member of that band who doesn't thank God/Jesus in the Harmagedon liner notes.

Well Shawn from theocracy didn't thank God or Jesus in the As the world bleeds. But I'm pretty sure Shawn is a believer for you would have to be, hanging around that atmosphere all the time and the extra work they have to put in to even allow the band to exist would mean he would defanantly be a believer. Right?

I never saw an official announcement, but there was a comment on facebook a while back about a new vocalist. I don't recall his name. Definitely not someone I recognized, but I don't claim to be overly knowledgeable.

Anyway, they posted something back in May about vocal recordings getting closer, so I guess they're all set. Wish they had made some sort of announcement though. They also said something about getting new keyboard and bass players, but I've yet to see names for them either. :(

So I was informed by another Christian fan of Affector when we discussed the disc, Leonard is the only member of that band who doesn't thank God/Jesus in the Harmagedon liner notes, and even wrote that he felt the album wasn't worth his time to record, which might hint that he's...not really into the words that much. I don't own the album myself yet, but anybody who does can confirm.

It's been a while since there was any life in this thread, but this kept me busy. I own the album and I can tell you that Ted does thank God in the booklet of my copy.