Has anyone else done this?

VinlandViking

Jul 20, 2008
I listened to every Amon Amarth song I have in order (86 songs, including the unreleased demo Thor Arise all the way up to With Oden On Our Side), and hearing them progress and improve their sound has made me eagerly anticipate Twilight Of The Thunder God.

I'm with Amon666 on this one.

Have done it many many many many many times.

Alot of the time other bands just don't get a chance to squeeze into my playlist!:kickass:

I've listened to them all (all the ones I own at least, but will soon expand my collection! just waiting on another payday...), but not in order. I'm too lazy to organize them into order! :D

I'm beginning to think that a lot of people here dislike CoB and I can assume it's either because of Alexi or because of their most recent albums (not being as good as their older ones, for example, Follow The Reaper) however I'm pretty sure it'd be because of Alexi.

what i have done in the past is put 2 albums onto a 90 minute cassette then that way you can easily listen to all amon amarths back catalog. at the moment iv'e got fate of norns and versus the world on on cassette. why cassette i hear you ask , because in my line of work blank cds get scratched to pieces. tractor driver is what i do.

Well I listened to all their stuff a lot of times....but never in exact Order. Maybe I will do this soon. And more than once...still got to push some Vocals in my brain so that I can growl along in Bochum every single word ^^

The question that I got here is.....Why do you have 86 Songs of Amon Amarth to listen to? (Livetracks included from the dvd or something like that?)

If I count them I stop at 65 ^^ (counting Songs like Thor Arise or Burning Creation already twice)

The question that I got here is.....Why do you have 86 Songs of Amon Amarth to listen to? (Livetracks included from the dvd or something like that?)

If I count them I stop at 65 ^^ (counting Songs like Thor Arise or Burning Creation already twice)

I have all the live songs from the Wrath of the Norsemen.